The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional details.
- The initial cast and the manual recast count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- If the ability is not manually recasted, the secondary effect will trigger without being considered as an ability activation.
- Counter Strike will also dodge abilities that can trigger on-hit effects ( , ) which will count towards Counter Strike's increased damage. There are exceptions however.
- The bonus magic damage can be and but it cannot miss.
- The empowered attack at 2 stacks does not activate against structures and wards, thus not consuming the stacks.
- Grandmaster's Might's bonus resistances are calculated both on-cast and will update dynamically seconds over the duration.
- Spell shield will only block the bonus damage from the third attack if it is .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.