Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Martial Cadence does not apply to structures.
- Martial Cadence's damage is based on the current health of the target before any damage of the attack has been dealt.
- Martial Cadence's damage is dealt after the main attack damage.
- If the target dies to the main attack damage, the additional damage will not be dealt.
- The armor reduction is applied after the damage. The damage dealt does not benefit from it in this case.
- Dragon Strike's area of effect always extends from Jarvan IV's position after the cast time.
- Dragon Strike will still pull Jarvan IV to immobilized or grounded but he will remain as such when he reaches his destination (duration permitting). if he is
- dash to a but Jarvan IV will still knock up and damage enemies he comes in contact with at the new location.
will interrupt the
- Casting Flash right before the dash begins will cause Jarvan IV to be pulled to the flag from the new position.
- Enemies already hit by Dragon Strike cannot be affected more than once.
- The knockup also slightly moves the target, landing 50-100 units in a random direction.
- No additional information.
- The attack speed granted from a deployed Demacian Standard stacks additively with Demacian Standard's passive permanent bonus attack speed to Jarvan, but the aura from multiple Demacian Standards does not stack.
- The flag has 13.6 pathing radius and 65 gameplay radius.
- The gameplay radius matters to .
- Demacian Standard can be targeted by allied abilities ( minion. , ). The target type is the same as a
- Demacian Standard is untargetable to enemies.
- The initial cast and the manual recast count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- If the ability is not manually recasted, the secondary effect will trigger without being considered as an ability activation.
- Cataclysm will not deal damage, generate terrain, nor refund its cooldown if Jarvan IV is killed while leaping.
- The perimeter is made up of 24 units with 95 pathing radius, 65 gameplay radius and 1350 sight radius each. Only every other unit is rendered visible.
- will not destroy the whole ring but only the part that collides with.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.