Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Martial Cadence's damage is based on the current health of the target before any damage of the attack has been dealt.
- Martial Cadence's damage is dealt after the main attack damage.
- If the target dies to the main attack damage, the additional damage will not be dealt.
- The empowered attack will not trigger against structures.
- The armor reduction is applied after the damage. The damage dealt does not benefit from it in this case.
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the end of the cast time.
- Dragon Strike will still pull Jarvan IV to immobilized or grounded. even if he is
- dash to a but Jarvan IV will still knock up and damage enemies he comes in contact with at the new location.
will interrupt the
- Casting Flash right before the dash begins will cause Jarvan IV to be pulled to the flag from the new position.
- Enemies already hit by Dragon Strike cannot be affected more than once.
- The knockup also slightly moves the target, landing 50-100 units in a random direction.
- No additional information.
- The attack speed granted from a deployed Demacian Standard stacks additively with Demacian Standard's passive permanent bonus attack speed to Jarvan, but the aura from multiple Demacian Standards does not stack.
- The flag has 13.6 pathing radius and 65 gameplay radius.
- The gameplay radius matters to .
- Demacian Standard can be targeted by allied abilities ( minion. , ). The target type is the same as a
- Demacian Standard is untargetable to enemies.
- The initial cast and the manual recast count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- If the ability is not manually recasted, the secondary effect will trigger without being considered as an ability activation.
- Cataclysm will not deal damage, generate terrain, nor refund its cooldown if Jarvan IV is killed while leaping.
- The perimeter is made up of 24 units with 95 pathing radius, 65 gameplay radius and 1350 sight radius each. Only every other unit is rendered visible.
- will not destroy the whole ring but only the part that collides with.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Jarvan IV (Collection).
Prince Jarvan, scion of the Lightshield dynasty, is heir apparent to the throne of Demacia. Raised to be a paragon of his nation’s greatest virtues, he is forced to balance the heavy expectations placed upon him with his own desire to fight on the front lines. Jarvan inspires his troops with his fearsome courage and selfless determination, raising his family’s colors high and revealing his true strength as a future leader of his people.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Jarvan IV was first mentioned in lore.
- A tab for Jarvan IV can be faintly seen at the top during Art Spotlight.
- In-universe Demacian naming convention does not mirror real-life's European royalty and nobility's naming convention; as the current Jarvan should not have gotten the regnal number IV before his coronation.
- The terrain created by  is made of 24 minions to make sure that no one can squeeze through the wall.
- The old visual effects of  was once made up of little ghosts due being a recolored copy of .