- No additional notes.
- The armor reduction is applied after the damage. The damage dealt does not benefit from it in this case.
- Dragon Strike will still pull Jarvan IV to immobilized or grounded but he will remain as such when he reaches his destination (duration permitting). if he is
- dash to a but Jarvan IV will still knock up and damage enemies he comes in contact with at the new location.
will interrupt the
- Casting Flash right before the dash begins will cause Jarvan IV to be pulled to the flag from the new position.
- Enemies already hit by Dragon Strike cannot be affected more than once.
- Dragon Strike is always cast from Jarvan IV's position. The lance will extend from wherever he is at the end of the cast time.
- No additional information.
- The attack speed granted from a deployed Demacian Standard stacks additively with Demacian Standard's passive permanent bonus attack speed to Jarvan, but it doesn't stack with the attack speed from other Demacian Standards.
- Demacian Standard can be targeted by allied abilities ( minion. , ). The target type is the same as a
- Demacian Standard is untargetable to enemies.
- The initial cast and the manual recast count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- If the ability is not manually recasted, the secondary effect will trigger without being considered as an ability activation.
- Cataclysm will not deal damage, generate terrain, nor refund its cooldown if Jarvan IV is killed while leaping.
- will not destroy the whole ring but only the part that collides with.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.