The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Considering Janna's base movement speed of 315, she actually has a starting movement speed of thus granting bonus on-hit magic damage.
- The initial cast and the manual recast count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- If the ability is not manually recasted, the secondary effect will trigger without being considered as an ability activation.
- The storm does not interact with enemy units that stand on top of it while it is charging.
- The maximum slow (99%) is reached with 1250 / 1183.33 / 1116.67 / 1050 / 983.33 ability power.
- Allied turrets will benefit from the bonus attack damage when targeted by Eye of the Storm.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Shield AP ratio halved.
- The following table refers for interactions while Janna is channeling:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.