A settlement located to the east of Demacia city. In the Day of Lost Light, a Noxian assassin struck down Castle Jandelle’s commander. The killer escaped battalions of knights dispatched to capture him, but tracked and killed the assassin after a night of lethal traps, counterattacks and ambushes. She returned with the assassin’s blade, earning the nickname, Demacia’s Wings.and
- traveled to Jandelle to find the infamous masks.
- visited Magga in Jandelle at the end of her life.
- tracked and killed a Noxian assassin that assassinated Castle Jandelle’s commander. and
- The Golden Round: A large and lavish theater where royalty come to watch its numerous plays. Magga, a famous actress, once played on its stages.
Lamb and Wolf
Theare both known in Demacia, though Lamb is definitely more venerated than Wolf. When the final moment comes, it is said a true Demacian will turn to Lamb, taking her arrow.
A well known play of the Demacia, death dramas were all the rage during the time of the famous actress known as Magga., Lamb and Wolf. The dualities of a peaceful death and a violent one. With the twin threats of plague and war on the tongues of those in neighboring protectorates
The play starts with an actress dressed with a Lamb mask. At the end of the play a maiden character bites on a poisoned apple and is taken away by a male actor in Wolf Mask after she refuses the Lamb.
The final quotes of the play are:
- "Oh, but how wondrous a dream is life? Only now - too late! - do I wake to see its myriad of splendors" - Maiden
- "Hark! Do I hear a plea for my keenest arrow? Come, child, let the warmth of your heart fade into the cold embrace of oblivion." - Lamb
- "There is naught ye can do to stave off thine end" - Wolf
- "I am but a poor young maiden! Please, let my piteous cry fall on all four of thine ears." - Maiden
- Related Music