- Freeing a Krugs camp will only give the gold and experience of the present Krugs, i.e the and a Medium , for a total of experience instead of , and 75 gold instead of 125.
- Friend of the Forest can be used while Ivern or the camp is in combat and, once the grove is placed, can be used to instantly claim the camp. Interrupting Ivern's channel is the only way to contest jungle camps, short of killing the camp during the channel time.
- Friend of the Forest will leave Ivern at 1 health if cast with exactly the required amount. Friend of the Forest cannot be cast with less, unlike other abilities with health costs.
- The following table refers for interactions while Ivern is channeling:
- Rootcaller will hit monsters but does not deal damage to them unless they were an epic monster.
- Ivern's pull/attack range is determined when he dashes to the target - not from when he initially casts Rootcaller and throws the vine.
- Ivern is not able to dash to the target unless they are within approximately 1200 range.
- PENDING FOR TEST: This also counts for allies.
- Rootcaller dash while grounded or rooted. This applies to Ivern and his allies. to
- Rootcaller's dash does not follow targets, their position at the time of starting the dash is the location Ivern and his allies will stop from.
- Rootcaller is always cast from the original casting position.
- Placing Triggerseed on allied champions grants them all kill credits it causes.
- PENDING FOR TEST: The magic damage benefits from Ivern's magic penetration.
- No additional details.
|Control type||R or Alt + Right Click|
|On-hit effects||Daisy's attacks are mitigated by blinds, , and/or , as well as stopped by Disarm.|
|Spell effects||Daisy applies spell effects as pet damage.|
Daisy's basic attacks apply stacks of Flower Power, resetting whenever Daisy attacks a new target. Versus a target with 2 stacks, Daisy's next attack gains knocks up up all enemies hit in for 1 second. Flower Power cannot occur again for 3 seconds.and sends forward a shockwave that damages and
Daisy cannot attack non-epic monsters.
Daisy prioritizes enemies rooted by and benefits from the ability's dash.
Daisy takes area of effects from epic monsters and champions.by