The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For named item effects, see this page.
| This article is outdated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information.
An Item group is a limitation that gives the item a named unique tag that prohibits purchase of other items with the same tag, excluding purchases that consume the item via upgrading.
Item restrictions and groups
- A player can have only 1 of each Legendary item.
- A player can have only 1 Mythic item.
- Buying a Mythic item prevents the user from buying any Mythic Component.
- Buying a Mythic Component prevents the user from buying Mythic items that do not build from that component.
- A player can have only 1 item in each item group:
|Jungle and Support|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.