|“||"Ha! This was a fine block!" "Ah, this reminds me of when I carried elnuks over Ironspike mountains." "Was on a night so biting cold, it could freeze off mustache!" "...then storm had cleared and farmer said "No, thank YOU!" Ahaha!"|
Champions of Ironspike Mountains
Other Related Champions
- carried Elnüks over the Ironspike Mountains.
The Ironspike Mountains run in a rough crescent, from their northern slopes in the Freljord to their eastern extremity along the coast of the sea, just north of Noxus. A Noxian colony was formed at its southern slopes.
- Delverhold: A fortified settlement between Noxus and the cold tundra of the Freljord.
- Hastur's Home: Former home of the Hastur family. It has since burned down due to uncontrolled abilities.
The Elnüks are large shaggy buffalo like quadrupedal mammalian herbivores. Unique to the lands of the Freljord. Shepherds herd their flocks to graze on the slopes during the hotter seasons. They have thick fur coats and large swirling curved tusks. These coats are sheared and woven into warm clothing and other textiles by the Freljordians. Beside their thick coats, the Elnüks are usually a primary source of meat well as the main currency of many tribes. They are also used for riding.
- Trifarian Legion be armed and armored using ore from the Delverhold in the Ironspike Mountains, which he considers the best in the empire. insists that the
- In the old lore, or Runeterra Legacy, the Ironspike Mountains were the nesting place of , as well as the primary location of the Summoner's Rift field of battle.