The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Bladesurge deals basic damage, but also triggers spell effects by dealing an additional 0 spell damage.
- If the target dies to Bladesurge and was also marked, the cooldown is still fully refunded.
- Bladesurge will only allow Irelia to dash through walls if there is enough space for her on the other side.
- Bladesurge won't deal damage if the dash is interrupted.
- But the damage cannot be dodged via instant displacement (i.e - ).
- Quick Casting utilizes hold-and-release for the two casts.
- Defiant Dance reaches 100% physical damage reduction at 714.29 AP.
- The swipe will cast from wherever Irelia is at the end of the cast time.
- The following table refers for interactions while Irelia is channeling:
|Disabled||All items are disabled|
|Consumables||Disabled, but can still use trinkets|
- Both casts count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- If the ability is not manually recasted, the secondary effect will trigger and it will be considered as an ability activation. This is the only ability with this interaction in the game.
- The blades will not stun nor deal damage if they do not converge (i.e ).
- Irelia can recast Flawless Duet during channel without interrupting it.
- Enemies that cross the perimeter are not marked for .
- Vanguard's Edge will fire from Irelia's location at the end of the cast time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.