- For the item in League of Legends, see .
- Magic resistance reduction reduced to 40% from 50%.
- New Effect: Now also passively reduces the magic resistance of enemies within 2 hexes by 50% (does not stack).
- Range reduced to 2 from 3.
- Damage ratio increased to 225% of their maximum mana from 200%.
- V10.1 - January 8th Hotfix
- Bug Fix: Equipping two or more Ionic Sparks on one champion caused them to do more damage than intended.
- New Effect: Enemies within 3 hexes that cast their Special Ability are zapped, taking magic damage equal to 200% of their maximum mana.
- Old Effect: Whenever an enemy casts their Special Ability, they take 90 true damage.
- Damage reduced to 90 from 100.
- Damage reduced to 100 from 125.
- Magic resistance increased to 25 from 20.
- Damage reduced to 125 from 150.
- Bug Fix: Now properly stacks.
- V9.15 - July 31st Hotfix
- Bug Fix: Now works against assassins as intended.
- Damage reduced to 150 from 200.
- Now deals true damage instead of magic damage.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it was applying 75 damage instead of 200.
- V9.13 - June 30th Hotfix
- V9.13 - Added
- Stats: 20 ability power and 20 magic resistance.
- Passive: Enemies take 200 magic damage whenever they cast their Special Ability.
- Recipe: + .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.