Innervating Locket is a finished item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Nexus Blitz.
- 30 attack damage = 1050
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 400 health = 1066.66
- 300 mana = 420
- is gold efficient without its passives.
- Featured in the Journal of Justice (Issue 28: Alowicious Chucat Dies in Magical Fire).
- Innervating Locket became very popular after it was used on the Ionia vs Noxus showmatch, which prompted its removal a week later (Ryan 'Morello' Scott clarified the removal had been planned before the match) by summoner 'Guardsman Bob' during
- The changes in patch V18.104.22.168 were likely made to prevent from abusing the item.
- Its eventual removal was most likely due to it becoming a source of near-infinite sustain for champions with low ability cooldowns (Udyr in particular).
- Numerous times was Innervating Locket rumored to be reintroduced (at GamesCom 2011, before Season 2012 started) but it never did and was replaced by .
Season 1 Version
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items