- Interestingly, there are many champions with shared classes.
- and are both Summoners.
- and are both Assassins.
- and are both Rangers.
- Inferno and Shadow share a lot of champions with shared classes.
- Kindred as the shared champion between the two elements.
, , fulfill the first tier of
- , are mages.
- This make as the odd pick for a Shadow Inferno build, as she can finish the last two unfulfilled traits: Assassins and Mages.
- V10.6 - Disabled
- Bug Fix: No longer triggers spell shields like .
- Burn damage increased to 70 / 150 / 250% (based on the number of Infernos) from 70 / 140 / 210%.
- Burn damage increased to 70 / 140 / 210% (based on the number of Infernos) from 70 / 120 / 180%.
- New Effect: Burn effect now also triggers on critical strikes.
- Burn damage reduced to 70 / 120 / 180% (based on the number of Infernos) from 80 / 175 / 275%.
- Burn duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5.
- Burn radius increased to 1 / 3 / 5 (based on the number of Infernos) hexes from 1 at all synergies.
- New Inferno: .
- V9.22 - Added
- Synergy: Inferno spell damage burns the ground beneath the target, dealing a percentage of that spell's pre-mitigation damage as magic damage over 5 seconds, with each tick occuring every 0.5 seconds.
- 3 Inferno units: +80% damage
- 6 Inferno units: +175% damage
- 9 Inferno units: +275% damage
- Champions: , , , , , , , .
- Item: .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.