Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Imperial synergy is based around champions related to Noxus. The synergy focuses on bolstering offensive stats.
- A specific Imperial would be more likely to receive the random boost if there were the least amount of members on the board.
- All items that increase either attack damage or ability power will have their benefits multiplied (e.g. , , , ).
- The boost also benefits damage-based healing items such as , and . This can give any champion with this trait a great amount of sustain.
- Dragons are a natural counter to Imperials with their high defensive stats and ability to inflict Grievous Wounds.
- and deal heavy magic damage, a or can let an ally handle their special abilities.
deals a ton of physical damage. This can be mitigated in a few ways:
- , and can move him and interrupt his special ability.
- Guardian, , , and most other tanky frontline champions. on tanks can make Draven regret ever hitting them, good champions for this are any
- Grievous Wounds shuts him down. , as the tank of the Imperials, mostly benefits from the heal he gets, because of that,
- The imperial synergy used to double damage from items, including , , , and
- Demacia and Noxus are often considered polar opposites. This is notably represented in their respective traits, with Noble being defensive, and Imperial being offensive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.