The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Ignite is a targeted summoner spell. It deals a moderate amount of true damage over 5 seconds, and reduces healing and regeneration effects by 50%.
affords players an offensive damage and utility spell that scales with level. Throughout Season 2 and Season 3, it has been a popular spell among summoners for its focused and aggressive nature.
A well-placed healing reduction debuff fromcan severely limit the effectiveness of enemy healing items, as well as healing abilities from champions like , , and .
- This spell's damage can be increased through spells that increase damage from all sources such as , , and .
- removes the damage over time component of , but not the healing reduction.
- The healing debuff from does not reduce the amount of temporary health gained from shields like and .
- Multiple uses of
on the same target will not stack.
- A second application of on the target will refresh the duration of its effect, but will not provide any added damage or healing reduction.
- The healing debuff from does not stack with any other abilities that apply a healing debuff, such as .
- Casting ignite does not interupt channeling spells, i.e. .
- The icon for shows a great resemblance to since they are both icons of a hand holding a flame.
Table of damage increase
|Level||Total True Damage||Damage per second|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.