Hunter's Talisman is a basic item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Summoner's Rift. It can only be purchased if you have as a summoner spell.
- 40 flat mana regeneration = 2400
- is gold efficient when not in the jungle or river, but up to gold efficient while in the jungle or river, without its passives.
- Hunter's Talisman does not trigger on the damage dealt by but it will on .
- An exception to the limitation of one jungle item is being able to purchase or when either one is already in the inventory.
- The Tooth damage does not deal lethal damage to large jungle monsters with buffs (i.e. and ). This is so that the burn does not accidentally steal a buff that's being donated.
- While the bonus mana regeneration is worthless on manaless champions, is usually the better jungle starting item for champions with an AoE damage ability, even if the champion is manaless. This is because the damage burn and lifesteal works over time, and is triggered by any kind of damage. For many champions, starting with is the only way to safely farm the camp at the early levels.
- , , and its upgrades are the only non-consumable items that grant no direct stats.
- jungle. is an alternative to the to start in the
- the eponymous expression. and reference
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.