"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
was an advanced consumable item
in League of Legends
- By consuming all five charges you can restore a total of 300 health and 175 mana.
- In comparison, 3 charges of 375 health and 225 mana.
can restore a total of
- Hunter's Potion can be consider the 80% version of , if you don't consider the Touch of Corruption on and the potion refill on a monster kill on Hunter's Potion.
- Hunter's Potion costs 400 which is 80% of 500.
- Hunter's Potion, with 5 charges, restore 300 health which is 80% of 375 health.
- Hunter's Potion, with 5 charges, restore 175 mana which is 77.7% of 225 mana.
- V9.9 - Removed
- Recipe: + 250 = 400.
- Consume: Regenerates 60 health and 35 mana over 8 seconds.
- Holds up to 5 charges that refill upon visiting the store. Killing large monsters grants one charge. Killing a large monster at maximum charges will trigger the restoration at no cost to the charges.
- Limitations: Limited to one type of Potion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.