GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Direction-targeted, location-targeted and vector-targeted abilities can all trigger Hypershot.
- Pets and traps do not trigger Hypershot.
- The ability that triggers Hypershot also benefits from the damage increase.
- Including when it is triggered by external effects such as .
- The range at which Hypershot will trigger from an ability is measured from the user's cast position to where the target was hit.
- Only the initial cast of area of effect abilities that remain at a location for a period of time (e.g. , , ) will trigger Hypershot.
- Hypershot will amplify all damage types, including true damage.
- Passive Triggered
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items