The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 100 ability power = 2175
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- Targeted abilities include unit-targeted and auto-targeted ones.
- The range at which Hypershot will trigger from an ability is measured from the user's cast position to where the target was hit.
- The ability that triggers Hypershot also benefits from the damage increase.
- The ability, if not immobilizing, needs to deal a type of spell damage (including area damage and persistent damage).
- Only the initial cast of area of effect abilities that remain at a location for a period of time will trigger Hypershot.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Boots items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.