- For its successor, see .
"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Hextech Revolver was an advanced item in League of Legends.
- 82.86% gold efficient without its passive. is
- V10.23 - Removed
- Removed from the game.
- Replaced by .
- Passive base damage reduced to 50 − 125 (based on level) from 75 − 150 (based on level).
- Total cost reduced to 1050 from 1200.
- Combine cost reduced to 180 from 330.
- Removed: No longer grants 12% spell vamp.
- New Passive – Magic Bolt: Damaging an enemy champion with a basic attack shocks them for 75 − 150 (based on level) bonus magic damage on hit (40 second cooldown, shared with other Hextech items).
- Spell vamp reduced to 12% from 15%.
- Spell vamp reduced to 15% from 20%.
- New Effect: Spell vamp component is now Unique.
- Spell vamp increased to 20% from 15%.
- Spell vamp increased to 15% from 10%.
- V184.108.40.206 - Added
- Recipe: + + 330 = 1200.
- Stats: 40 ability power, 10% spell vamp.