Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For its successor, see .
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- The bolts cannot pass through terrain and structures, and they cannot damage structures.
- Maximum damage against one champion or monster, if both the dash and all bolts hit, is (+ 42.5% AP).
- Maximum damage against one minion, if both the dash and all bolts hit, is (+ 200% AP).
- The dash range is 275 units, and its speed is 1150.
- The user is locked out of performing other actions while dashing.
- The basic attack reset does not count as one for .
- The active is disabled while grounded or rooted.
- Since minions take full damage, the active can be used quite effectively to clear minion waves, especially against super minions due to their larger size.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items