Hextech Gunblade is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 80 ability power = 1740
- 40 attack damage = 1400
- 15% "life steal" = 562.5
- 15% "spell vamp" = 412.5
- Hextech Gunblade's healing is a drain effect and considered omnivamp.
- Lightning Bolt is not considered a projectile.
- Hextech Gunblade's passive heal is the same effect as stacks additively with it, granting 30% healing on all damage. , and
- Hextech Gunblade's will heal from damaging item actives as well, including its own active, synergizing with itself.
- Hextech Gunblade improves magic damage dealt to scale with ability power. active ability's cast range from 550 to 700 and causes the
- There is no cast time on Lightning Bolt and it will not interrupt previous orders while within range, but it will cause the user to turn toward the target when not compelled by other orders.
- This counts for direction-facing effects such as and .
- The is a recurring weapon in the Final Fantasy franchise. the Hextech Gunblade most closely resembles the , 's ultimate weapon in and , though the Hextech Gunblade has a larger and more greenish blade as opposed to the Lion Heart's blue. In an added FFVIII reference, the , which is needed to fuse the Hextech Gunblade, takes its name from Squall's initial weapon.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.