The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"You belong in a museum!"
- Hextech Gunblade's healing is a drain effect and is considered omnivamp.
- Lightning Bolt is not considered a projectile.
- Hextech Gunblade's passive heal is the same effect as stacks additively with it, granting 30% healing on all damage. , and
- Hextech Gunblade's will heal from damaging item actives as well, including its own active, synergizing with itself.
- Hextech Gunblade active is distinct from , and has different cast range ( 550 to 700), increased base damage and scales with champion level and ability power.
- The changed range is an upgrade when the combined size of the user and target are below 150 units, and a downgrade when above 150 units
- There is no cast time on Lightning Bolt and it will not interrupt previous orders while within range, but it will cause the user to turn toward the target when not compelled by other orders.
- This counts for direction-facing effects such as and .
- The is a recurring weapon in the Final Fantasy franchise. the Hextech Gunblade most closely resembles the , 's ultimate weapon in and , though the Hextech Gunblade has a larger and more greenish blade as opposed to the Lion Heart's blue. In an added FFVIII reference, the , which is needed to fuse the Hextech Gunblade, takes its name from Squall's initial weapon.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.