Hextech Gunblade is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 80 ability power = 1740
- 40 attack damage = 1400
- 15% "life steal" = 562.5
- 15% "spell vamp" = 412.5
- Hextech Gunblade's healing also affects Lightning Bolt, synergizing with itself.
- Hextech Gunblade improves magic damage dealt to scale with your ability power. active ability's cast range from 550 to 700 and causes the
- Like , Hextech Gunblade also heals for damage dealt by summoned pets such as .
- The healing passive is often referred to as omnivamp.
- Hextech Gunblade's passive heal is the same effect as , and stacks additively with it, granting 30% healing on all damage.
- The is a recurring weapon in the Final Fantasy franchise. the Hextech Gunblade most closely resembles the , 's ultimate weapon in and , though the Hextech Gunblade has a larger and more greenish blade as opposed to the Lion Heart's blue. In an added FFVIII reference, the , which is needed to fuse the Hextech Gunblade, takes its name from Squall's initial weapon.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.