Hextech Gunblade is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 80 ability power = 1740
- 40 attack damage = 1400
- 15% "life steal" = 562.5
- 15% "spell vamp" = 412.5
- Lightning Bolt is not considered a projectile.
- Hextech Gunblade's healing also affects Lightning Bolt, synergizing with itself.
- Hextech Gunblade improves magic damage dealt to scale with your ability power. active ability's cast range from 550 to 700 and causes the
- Like , Hextech Gunblade also heals for damage dealt by summoned pets such as .
- The healing passive is often referred to as omnivamp.
- Hextech Gunblade's passive heal is the same effect as , and stacks additively with it, granting 30% healing on all damage.
- There is no cast time on Lightning Bolt and it will not interrupt previous orders while within range, but it will cause the user to turn toward the target when not compelled by other orders.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Is this simply a visual dissonance, or will this react to facing effects like ?
- The is a recurring weapon in the Final Fantasy franchise. the Hextech Gunblade most closely resembles the , 's ultimate weapon in and , though the Hextech Gunblade has a larger and more greenish blade as opposed to the Lion Heart's blue. In an added FFVIII reference, the , which is needed to fuse the Hextech Gunblade, takes its name from Squall's initial weapon.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.