League of Legends Wiki

Don't like ads?
Sign up for an account, and turn off ads in Special:Preferences.

Come join the LoL Wiki community Discord server!

READ MORE

League of Legends Wiki
Advertisement
League of Legends Wiki

Here is the list of Hextech Crafting content that are limited-time or removed from the game in Riot Games regions.


Crafting Cost

These are the old crafting prices prior to patch V7.22.

Champion Crafting
Store Cost Re-roll Upgrade Disenchant Activate
450 BE 450 / 260 RP 260 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 60 BE 60 87 BE 87 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 130 BE 130 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
1350 BE 1350 / 585 RP 585 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 285 BE 285 195 BE 195 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 293 BE 293 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
3150 BE 3150 / 790 RP 790 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 490 BE 490 263 BE 263 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 395 BE 395 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
4800 BE 4800 / 880 RP 880 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 580 BE 580 293 BE 293 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 440 BE 440 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
6300 BE 6300 / 975 RP 975 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 675 BE 675 325 BE 325 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 488 BE 488 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
Skin Crafting
While not being directly available in the store, gemstone skins (e.g. Hextech Annie Hextech Annie or Soulstealer Vayne Soulstealer Vayne) cost are considered to be 2450 RP 2450.
Store Cost Re-roll Upgrade Disenchant Activate
520 RP 520 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 220 Orange Essence 220 173 Orange Essence 173 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 260 Orange Essence 260 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
750 RP 750 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 450 Orange Essence 450 250 Orange Essence 250 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 375 Orange Essence 375 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
975 RP 975 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 675 Orange Essence 675 325 Orange Essence 325 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 488 Orange Essence 488 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
1350 RP 1350 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 1050 Orange Essence 1050 450 Orange Essence 450 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 675 Orange Essence 675 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
1820 RP 1820 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 1520 Orange Essence 1520 601 Orange Essence 601 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 910 Orange Essence 910 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
2450 RP 2450 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 2150 Orange Essence 2150 817 Orange Essence 817 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 1225 Orange Essence 1225 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
3250 RP 3250 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 2950 Orange Essence 2950 1083 Orange Essence 1083 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 1625 Orange Essence 1625 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png
Ward Skin Crafting
Store Cost Re-roll Upgrade Disenchant Activate
640 RP 640 3 Hextech Crafting Shard.png Hextech Crafting Permanent.png 340 Orange Essence 340 213 Orange Essence 213 (Hextech Crafting Shard.png) OR 320 Orange Essence 320 (Hextech Crafting Permanent.png) 1 Hextech Crafting Shard.png

Common

Item Description
Hextech Crafting Premium Chest.png
Premium Chest
What's in the box?

Requires a Hextech Key to open.

  • Contains either a Champion Shard, Skin Shard, Skin Permanent, Icon Permanent, or 150 Orange Essence 150.*
Riot store
  • 「 195 RP 195 bundle 」「 1 Premium Chest & Key Bundle 」
  • 「 975 RP 975 bundle 」「 5 Premium Chests & Keys + 50 Orange Essence 50 Bonus Essence! 」
  • 「 1950 RP 1950 bundle 」「 10 Premium Chests & Keys + Bonus Gemstone! 」

Events

See also: Missions

The event currency for Worlds 2019 Event

During events, Riot usually introduce limited special crafting items. Most of them are available to be bought from Riot Store using RP RP RP, and sometimes from missions. Event Hextech Crafting content are usually also exchangeable using event currencies and bundled with the event passes. Event currency is primary obtained as a mission reward.

For the list of recorded Event Currency, please visit: event currency.

Orbs

Orbs generally contain these rolls if applicable, unless otherwise stated:

  • 8% chance to drop another random skin shard
  • 4% chance to drop a Grab Bag/Jackpot
  • 1.5x multiplier on gemstone and mythic skin drop rates, with three chances for each item.
    • 2018
      • 0.06% chance to drop Mythic skin
      • 5.4% chance to drop Gemstone
        • Bad Luck Protection: Gemstone guaranteed to drop within 34 chances.

Item Description Event
Space Groove 2021 Orb.png
Space Groove 2021 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 3.5% chance to obtain a Luxe Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Space Groove 2021 Token.png 200 Space Groove 2021 Tokens
Missions
  • Space Groove 2021
Riot store
  • LoL Space Groove 2021 Pass
  • LoL Space Groove 2021 Pass Bundle
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Space Groove 2021 Orb + 16 Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Space Groove 2021 Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Space Groove 2021 Orbs + 1 Luxe Bag + 400 Tokens 」
  • 「 12500 RP 12500 bundle 」「 50 Space Groove 2021 Orbs + 2 Luxe Bags + 1 Blitz Pack + 800 Tokens 」
Space Groove
Lunar Beast 2021 Orb.png
Lunar Beast 2021 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 4% chance to obtain a Lunar Squad Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Lunar Beast 2021 Token.png 200 Lunar Beast 2021 Tokens
Missions
  • Lunar Beast 2021
Riot store
  • LoL Lunar Beast 2021 Pass
  • LoL Lunar Beast 2021 Pass Bundle
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Lunar Beast 2021 Orb + 16 Tokens 」
  • 「 1250 RP 1250 bundle 」「 5 Lunar Beast 2021 Orbs + Lunar Beast 2021 Icon + 80 Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Lunar Beast 2021 Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Lunar Beast 2021 Orbs + 1 Lunar Squad Bag + 400 Tokens 」
  • 「 12500 RP 12500 bundle 」「 50 Lunar Beast 2021 Orbs + 1 Lunar Ox Red Pack + 800 Tokens 」
Lunar Beasts (2021)

Item Description Event
Battle Queens 2020 Orb.png
Battle Queens 2020 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 4% chance to obtain a Schema Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Battle Queens 2020 Token.png 200 Battle Queens 2020 Tokens
Missions
  • Battle Queens 2020
Riot store
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Battle Queens 2020 Orb + 16 Battle Queens 2020 Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Battle Queens 2020 Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Battle Queens 2020 Orbs + 1 Schema Bag + 400 Tokens 」
  • 「 12500 RP 12500 bundle 」「 50 Battle Queens 2020 Orbs + 2 Schema Bags + 1 Royal Aurai Cache + 800 Tokens 」
Battle Queens
KDA 2020 Orb.png
K/DA 2020 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 4% chance to obtain a K/DA Origins Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2020 Token.png 200 Worlds 2020 Tokens
Riot store
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 K/DA 2020 Orb + 16 Worlds Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 K/DA 2020 Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Worlds Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 K/DA 2020 Orbs + 1 K/DA Origins Bag + 400 Worlds Tokens 」
Worlds
Worlds 2020 Orb.png
Worlds 2020 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 4% chance to obtain a Worlds 10-Year Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2020 Token.png 200 Worlds 2020 Tokens
Missions
  • WORLDS 2020
  • Worlds 2020 Pass - Milestone 16
Riot store
  • LoL Worlds 2020 Pass
  • LoL Worlds 2020 Pass Bundle
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Worlds Orb + 16 Worlds Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Worlds Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Worlds Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Worlds Orbs + 1 Worlds 10-Year Bag + 400 Worlds Tokens 」
Worlds
PsyOps 2020 Orb.png
PsyOps 2020 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a 2% chance to obtain a PsyOps 2020 Grab Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for PsyOps 2020 Token.png 200 PsyOps 2020 Tokens
Missions
  • PSYOPS
  • PsyOps Pass - Milestone 19
Riot store
  • LoL PsyOps 2020 Pass
  • LoL PsyOps 2020 Pass Bundle
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 PsyOps Orb + 16 PsyOps Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 PsyOps Orbs + 1 Bonus PsyOps Orb + 160 PsyOps Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 PsyOps Orbs + 3 Bonus Orbs + 400 PsyOps Tokens 」
  • 「 12500 RP 12500 bundle 」「 50 PsyOps Orbs + 1 PsyOps Grab Bag + 800 PsyOps Tokens 」
PsyOps
Spirit Blossom 2020 Akana Orb.png
Akana Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to contain bonuses like an Akana Grab Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Spirit Blossom 2020 Token.png200 Spirit Blossom 2020 Tokens
Riot store
  • LoL Spirit Blossom 2020 Pass
  • LoL Spirit Blossom 2020 Pass Bundle
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Akana Orb + 16 Spirit Blossom Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Akana Orbs + 1 Bonus Akana Orb + 160 Spirit Blossom Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Akana Orbs + 1 Akana Grab Bag + 400 Spirit Blossom Tokens 」
Spirit Blossom
Spirit Blossom 2020 Kanmei Orb.png
Kanmei Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to contain bonuses like a Kanmei Grab Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Spirit Blossom 2020 Token.png200 Spirit Blossom 2020 Tokens
Missions
  • Spirit Blossom Pass - Milestone 19
Riot store
  • LoL Spirit Blossom 2020 Pass
  • LoL Spirit Blossom 2020 Pass Bundle
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Kanmei Orb + 16 Spirit Blossom Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Kanmei Orbs + 1 Bonus Kanmei Orb + 160 Spirit Blossom Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Kanmei Orbs + 1 Kanmei Grab Bag + 400 Spirit Blossom Tokens 」
Spirit Blossom
LCK World Cone Orb.png
LCK World Cone Orb
Open to reveal one random Skin Shard.

Obtained from redeeming the game code included in the Lotte Faker X Worldcone online promotion.

-
Pulsefire 2020 Orb.png
Pulsefire 2020 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to contain bonuses like a Pulsefire 2020 Grab Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Pulsefire 2020 Token.png200 Galaxies 2020 Tokens
Missions
  • PULSEFIRE 2020
  • Pulsefire Pass - Milestone 19
Riot store
  • Pulsefire Pass
  • Pulsefire Pass Bundle
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Pulsefire Orb + 16 Pulsefire Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Pulsefire Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Pulsefire Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Pulsefire Orbs + 1 Pulsefire Grab Bag + 400 Pulsefire Tokens 」
Pulsefire
Galaxies 2020 Orb.png
Galaxies 2020 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to contain bonuses like a Galaxies 2020 Grab Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Galaxies 2020 Token.png200 Galaxies 2020 Tokens
Missions
  • Galaxies 2020
  • Galaxies Pass - Milestone 19
Riot store
  • Galaxies Pass
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Galaxies Orb + 16 Galaxies Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Galaxies Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Galaxies Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Galaxies Orbs + 1 Galaxies Grab Bag + 400 Galaxies Tokens 」
Galaxies
Clash 4 Bracket Orb.png
Clash Logo Orb
Contains a random Clash Team Logo.
Missions
  • Fight as Five, Win as One!
Clash
Mecha Kingdoms Orb.png
Mecha Kingdoms Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to obtain bonuses like a Mecha Kingdoms Lucky Roll, Mecha Kingdoms Jackpot, Gemstone, or Mythic Skin permanent.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Mecha Kingdoms Token.png200 Mecha Kingdoms 2020 Tokens
Missions
  • Mecha Kingdoms Intro
  • Mecha Kingdoms Pass - Milestone 19
Riot store
  • Mecha Kingdoms Pass
  • Mecha Kingdoms Pass Bundle
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Mecha Kingdoms Orbs + 1 Lucky Roll + 160 Mecha Kingdoms Tokens 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 30 Mecha Kingdoms Orbs + 1 Jackpot + 480 Mecha Kingdoms Tokens 」
Mecha Kingdoms

Item Description Event
Versus 2019 Orb.png
Night and Dawn 2019 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to obtain bonuses like a Night & Dawn 2019 Jackpot, Gemstone, or Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5. Jackpot drop rate increased from 4% to 8% compared to previous events, the value of jackpot reduced.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Versus 2019 Token.png200 Night & Dawn 2019 Tokens
Missions
  • Night & Dawn 2019 Intro
  • Night & Dawn 2019 Pass - Milestone 19
Riot store
  • Night & Dawn Pass
  • Night & Dawn Pass Bundle
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Night & Dawn Orb + 16 Night & Dawn Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Night & Dawn Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Night & Dawn Tokens 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 30 Night & Dawn Orbs + 1 Night & Dawn Jackpot + 480 Night & Dawn Tokens 」
Night & Dawn 2019
10 Year Vanilla Orb.png
10 Year Vanilla Orb
Open to reveal 4 random skin shards, one each from the 520, 750, 975, and 1350 RP tiers.
Missions
  • 10 Year - League of Tanks (Day 6)
10th Anniversary Event
10 Year Chocolate Orb.png
10 Year Chocolate Orb
Open to reveal our 10 Year Summoner Icon, Emote, and Ward.
  • Contains 10th Anniversary Summoner profileicon.png Anniversary icon, Happy 10! Emote.png Anniversary emote, and 10th Anniversary Ward.png Anniversary ward skin.
Missions
  • 10 Year - Double Bruisers Bot (Day 1)
10th Anniversary Event
True Damage Orb.png
True Damage Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to obtain bonuses like a True Damage Jackpot, Gemstone, or Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2019 Token.png200 Worlds 2019 Tokens
Riot store
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 True Damage Orb + 16 Worlds Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 True Damage Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Worlds Tokens 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 30 True Damage Orbs + 1 True Damage Jackpot + 480 Worlds Tokens 」
Worlds
Worlds 2019 Orb.png
Worlds 2019 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to obtain bonuses like a Worlds 2019 Jackpot, Gemstone, or Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2019 Token.png200 Worlds 2019 Tokens
Missions
  • Worlds 2019
  • 2019 Worlds Pass - Milestone 4
Riot store
  • 2019 Worlds Pass
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Worlds Orb + 16 Worlds Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Worlds Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Worlds Tokens 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 30 Worlds Orbs + 1 Worlds Jackpot + 480 Worlds Tokens 」
Worlds
PROJECT 2019 Orb.png
PROJECT 2019 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to obtain bonuses like a PROJECT 2019 Jackpot, Gemstone, or Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for PROJECT 2019 Token.png200 PROJECT 2019 Tokens
Missions
  • PROJECT: Reckoning
Riot store
  • PROJECT 2019 Pass
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 PROJECT 2019 Orb + 16 Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 PROJECT 2019 Orb + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Tokens 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 30 PROJECT 2019 Orb + 1 PROJECT 2019 Jackpot + 480 Tokens 」
PROJECT 2019: Reckoning
Arcade 2019 Orb.png
Arcade 2019 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to obtain bonuses like an Arcade Jackpot, Gemstone, or Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Arcade 2019 Token.png200 Arcade 2019 Tokens
Missions
  • ULTRACOMBO
Riot store
  • Arcade Pass
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Arcade Orb + 16 Arcade Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Arcade Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Arcade Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Arcade Orbs + 1 Arcade Jackpot + 400 Arcade Tokens 」
Arcade 2019: Ultracombo
Battle Academia Orb.png
Battle Academia 2019 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to obtain bonuses like a Battle Academia Grab Bag, Gemstone, or Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
  • 3.5% chance to drop a Battle Academia Grab Bag.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Trials 2019 Token.png200 Trials 2019 Tokens
Riot store
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Battle Academia Orb + 16 Trials Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Battle Academia Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Trials Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Battle Academia Orbs + 1 Battle Academia Grab Bag + 400 Trials Tokens 」
Trials 2019
MSI 2019 Orb.png
MSI 2019 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to obtain bonuses like an unowned esports skin permanent, Gemstone, or Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
  • 10% chance to drop an unowned esports skin permanent. Includes existing Fnatic, TPA, SKT, SSW, IG, Challenger, and Conqueror skins.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Trials 2019 Token.png200 Trials 2019 Tokens
Missions
  • Welcome to MSI
Riot store
  • Trials Pass
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 MSI Orb + 16 Trials Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 MSI Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 160 Trials Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 MSI Orbs + 5 Bonus Orbs + 400 Trials Tokens 」
Trials 2019
Lunar Revel 2019 Orb.png
Lunar Revel 2019 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to contain bonuses like an additional Skin Shard, a Revel Grab Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
  • 8% chance to drop another random skin shard.
  • Guaranteed skin shard includes 520 RP tier, 750 RP tier, 975 RP tier, Epic tier, and Legendary tier.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Lunar Revel 2019 Token.png100 Lunar Revel 2019 Tokens
  • Drop from Red Envelope.png Red Envelope.
Missions
  • Fortune Favors Farming
Riot store
  • Lunar Revel 2019 Pass
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 + 1 Lunar Revel Orbs + 80 Tokens 」
  • 「 5000 RP 5000 bundle 」「 20 Lunar Revel Orbs + Revel Grab Bag + 160 Tokens 」
Lunar Revel

Item Description Event
KDA Orb.png
K/DA Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to contain a K/DA Bag, an additional Skin Shard, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for 300 worlds
Missions
  • We're Popstars
Riot store
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 K/DA Orb + 25 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 K/DA Orbs + 1 Bonus K/DA Orb + 250 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 K/DA Orbs + 1 Bonus K/DA Grab Bag + 500 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
Worlds
Spooky Support Orb.png
Spooky Support Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard for a Support champion with a chance to contain 2 additional Skin Shards for a Support champion, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Valid champions:
Alistar OriginalSquare.pngAnnie OriginalSquare.pngBard OriginalSquare.pngBlitzcrank OriginalSquare.pngBrand OriginalSquare.pngBraum OriginalSquare.pngFiddlesticks OriginalSquare.pngJanna OriginalSquare.pngKarma OriginalSquare.pngLeona OriginalSquare.pngLulu OriginalSquare.pngLux OriginalSquare.pngMorgana OriginalSquare.pngMaokai OriginalSquare.pngNami OriginalSquare.pngNautilus OriginalSquare.pngPyke OriginalSquare.pngRakan OriginalSquare.pngSona OriginalSquare.pngSoraka OriginalSquare.pngTahm Kench OriginalSquare.pngTaric OriginalSquare.pngThresh OriginalSquare.pngVel'Koz OriginalSquare.pngZilean OriginalSquare.pngZyra OriginalSquare.png

  • 15% Chance to obtain 2 additional skin shards.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2018 Token.png300 Worlds 2018 Tokens
Riot store
  • Jack-of-all-lanes pack
  • 「 295 RP 295 bundle 」「 1 Spooky Support Orb + 25 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Spooky Support Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 250 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
Tales from the Rift
Spooky Bottom Orb.png
Spooky Marksman Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard for a Marksman champion with a chance to contain 2 additional Skin Shards for a Marksman champion, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Valid champions:
Ashe OriginalSquare.pngCaitlyn OriginalSquare.pngCorki OriginalSquare.pngDraven OriginalSquare.pngEzreal OriginalSquare.pngGraves OriginalSquare.pngJhin OriginalSquare.pngJinx OriginalSquare.pngKai'Sa OriginalSquare.pngKalista OriginalSquare.pngKindred OriginalSquare.pngKog'Maw OriginalSquare.pngLucian OriginalSquare.pngMiss Fortune OriginalSquare.pngQuinn OriginalSquare.pngSivir OriginalSquare.pngTeemo OriginalSquare.pngTristana OriginalSquare.pngTwitch OriginalSquare.pngVarus OriginalSquare.pngVayne OriginalSquare.pngXayah OriginalSquare.png

  • 15% Chance to obtain 2 additional skin shards.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2018 Token.png300 Worlds 2018 Tokens
Riot store
  • Jack-of-all-lanes pack
  • 「 295 RP 295 bundle 」「 1 Spooky Marksman Orb + 25 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Spooky Marksman Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 250 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
Tales from the Rift
Spooky Middle Orb.png
Spooky Mid Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard for a Mid champion with a chance to contain 2 additional Skin Shards for a Mid champion, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Valid champions:
Ahri OriginalSquare.pngAkali OriginalSquare.pngAnivia OriginalSquare.pngAnnie OriginalSquare.pngAurelion Sol OriginalSquare.pngAzir OriginalSquare.pngBrand OriginalSquare.pngCassiopeia OriginalSquare.pngCorki OriginalSquare.pngDiana OriginalSquare.pngEkko OriginalSquare.pngFizz OriginalSquare.pngGalio OriginalSquare.pngHeimerdinger OriginalSquare.pngIrelia OriginalSquare.pngJayce OriginalSquare.pngKarthus OriginalSquare.pngKassadin OriginalSquare.pngKatarina OriginalSquare.pngKayle OriginalSquare.pngLeBlanc OriginalSquare.pngLissandra OriginalSquare.pngLux OriginalSquare.pngMalzahar OriginalSquare.pngOrianna OriginalSquare.pngRyze OriginalSquare.pngSwain OriginalSquare.pngSyndra OriginalSquare.pngTaliyah OriginalSquare.pngTalon OriginalSquare.pngTwisted Fate OriginalSquare.pngVeigar OriginalSquare.pngVel'Koz OriginalSquare.pngViktor OriginalSquare.pngVladimir OriginalSquare.pngXerath OriginalSquare.pngYasuo OriginalSquare.pngZed OriginalSquare.pngZiggs OriginalSquare.pngZoe OriginalSquare.png

  • 15% Chance to obtain 2 additional skin shards.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2018 Token.png300 Worlds 2018 Tokens
Riot store
  • Jack-of-all-lanes pack
  • 「 295 RP 295 bundle 」「 1 Spooky Mid Orb + 25 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Spooky Mid Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 250 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
Tales from the Rift
Spooky Jungle Orb.png
Spooky Jungle Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard for a Jungle champion with a chance to contain 2 additional Skin Shards for a Jungle champion, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Valid champions:
Amumu OriginalSquare.pngCamille OriginalSquare.pngElise OriginalSquare.pngEvelynn OriginalSquare.pngFiddlesticks OriginalSquare.pngGragas OriginalSquare.pngGraves OriginalSquare.pngHecarim OriginalSquare.pngIvern OriginalSquare.pngJarvan IV OriginalSquare.pngJax OriginalSquare.pngKayn OriginalSquare.pngKha'Zix OriginalSquare.pngKindred OriginalSquare.pngLee Sin OriginalSquare.pngMaster Yi OriginalSquare.pngNidalee OriginalSquare.pngNocturne OriginalSquare.pngNunu OriginalSquare.pngOlaf OriginalSquare.pngPantheon OriginalSquare.pngPoppy OriginalSquare.pngRammus OriginalSquare.pngRek'Sai OriginalSquare.pngRengar OriginalSquare.pngSejuani OriginalSquare.pngShaco OriginalSquare.pngShyvana OriginalSquare.pngSkarner OriginalSquare.pngTaliyah OriginalSquare.pngTrundle OriginalSquare.pngTryndamere OriginalSquare.pngUdyr OriginalSquare.pngVi OriginalSquare.pngVolibear OriginalSquare.pngWarwick OriginalSquare.pngWukong OriginalSquare.pngXin Zhao OriginalSquare.pngZac OriginalSquare.png

  • 15% Chance to obtain 2 additional skin shards.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2018 Token.png300 Worlds 2018 Tokens
Riot store
  • Jack-of-all-lanes pack
  • 「 295 RP 295 bundle 」「 1 Spooky Jungle Orb + 25 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Spooky Jungle Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 250 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
Tales from the Rift
Spooky Top Orb.png
Spooky Top Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard for a Top champion with a chance to contain 2 additional Skin Shards for a Top champion, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Valid champions:
Aatrox OriginalSquare.pngAkali OriginalSquare.pngCamille OriginalSquare.pngCho'Gath OriginalSquare.pngDarius OriginalSquare.pngDr. Mundo OriginalSquare.pngFiora OriginalSquare.pngGangplank OriginalSquare.pngGaren OriginalSquare.pngGnar OriginalSquare.pngHeimerdinger OriginalSquare.pngIllaoi OriginalSquare.pngIrelia OriginalSquare.pngJayce OriginalSquare.pngJax OriginalSquare.pngKayle OriginalSquare.pngKennen OriginalSquare.pngKled OriginalSquare.pngMalphite OriginalSquare.pngMaokai OriginalSquare.pngMordekaiser OriginalSquare.pngNasus OriginalSquare.pngOlaf OriginalSquare.pngOrnn OriginalSquare.pngPantheon OriginalSquare.pngPoppy OriginalSquare.pngQuinn OriginalSquare.pngRenekton OriginalSquare.pngRiven OriginalSquare.pngRumble OriginalSquare.pngShen OriginalSquare.pngSinged OriginalSquare.pngSion OriginalSquare.pngTeemo OriginalSquare.pngTrundle OriginalSquare.pngTryndamere OriginalSquare.pngUrgot OriginalSquare.pngVladimir OriginalSquare.pngVolibear OriginalSquare.pngWukong OriginalSquare.pngYasuo OriginalSquare.pngYorick OriginalSquare.png

  • 15% Chance to obtain 2 additional skin shards.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2018 Token.png300 Worlds 2018 Tokens
Riot store
  • Jack-of-all-lanes pack
  • 「 295 RP 295 bundle 」「 1 Spooky Top Orb + 25 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Spooky Top Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 250 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」
Tales from the Rift
Worlds 2018 Orb.png
Worlds 2018 Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to contain bonuses like Orange Essence, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
  • 15% chance to drop Orange Essence equal to the upgrade cost of the given shard.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2018 Token.png300 Worlds 2018 Tokens
Missions
  • That's the Spirit
Riot store
  • Worlds Pass
Worlds
Odyssey Orb (Green).png
Odyssey Recruitment Chest
Odyssey Recruitment Chest.
  • Contains a skin shard for an existing Odyssey skin.
Missions
  • Backup Has Arrived
Odyssey
Odyssey Orb.png
Odyssey Orb
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to contain an Odyssey Gem, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
  • 5% chance to drop Odyssey Gem.
Crafting

1 Orb for Odyssey Token.png50 Odyssey Tokens

Missions
  • Space Wizards' Guild (HARD)
Riot store
  • Lost Crystal Pack
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 Odyssey Orb + 5 Bonus Odyssey Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Odyssey Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 55 Odyssey Tokens 」
  • 「 5000 RP 5000 bundle 」「 20 Odyssey Orbs + Odyssey Gem + 110 Odyssey Tokens 」
Odyssey
Wolf Orb.png
Wolf Orb
Get a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to contain another Skin Shard of the same value, a VS Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
  • 12.5% chance to drop a random skin shard of equal value.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for VS Token.png80 VS Tokens
Riot store
  • God-King Superbundle
  • VS Gemstone Mega Pack
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Wolf Orb + 8 VS Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Wolf Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 88 VS Tokens 」
  • 「 5000 RP 5000 bundle 」「 20 Wolf Orbs + 1 Bonus VS Bag + 176 VS Tokens 」
VS 2018
Lion Orb.png
Lion Orb
Get a guaranteed random Skin Shard with a chance to contain Orange Essence, a VS Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
  • 12.5% chance to drop Orange Essence equal to 125% of the disenchant value of the given guaranteed skin shard.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for VS Token.png80 VS Tokens
Riot store
  • God-King Superbundle
  • VS Gemstone Mega Pack
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Lion Orb + 8 VS Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Lion Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb + 88 VS Tokens 」
  • 「 5000 RP 5000 bundle 」「 20 Lion Orbs + 1 Bonus VS Bag + 176 VS Tokens 」
VS 2018
Pool Party Support Orb.png
Pool Party Support Orb
Get a guaranteed random Skin Shard for a Support champion with a chance to contain a Crab Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Valid champions:
Alistar OriginalSquare.pngAnnie OriginalSquare.pngBard OriginalSquare.pngBlitzcrank OriginalSquare.pngBrand OriginalSquare.pngBraum OriginalSquare.pngFiddlesticks OriginalSquare.pngJanna OriginalSquare.pngKarma OriginalSquare.pngLeona OriginalSquare.pngLulu OriginalSquare.pngLux OriginalSquare.pngMorgana OriginalSquare.pngMaokai OriginalSquare.pngNami OriginalSquare.pngNautilus OriginalSquare.pngPyke OriginalSquare.pngRakan OriginalSquare.pngSona OriginalSquare.pngSoraka OriginalSquare.pngTahm Kench OriginalSquare.pngTaric OriginalSquare.pngThresh OriginalSquare.pngVel'Koz OriginalSquare.pngZilean OriginalSquare.pngZyra OriginalSquare.png

  • 6% chance to drop Crab Bag.
  • 5.4% chance to drop Gemstone.
  • 0.06% chance to drop Mythic skin.
Riot Store
  • BBQ Sampler Pack
  • King Crab Bag Bundle
  • 295 RP 295 purchase
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Support Orbs + 1 Bonus Support Orb 」
Pool Party
Pool Party ADC Orb.png
Pool Party Marksman Orb
Get a guaranteed random Skin Shard for a Marksman champion with a chance to contain a Crab Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Valid champions:
Ashe OriginalSquare.pngCaitlyn OriginalSquare.pngCorki OriginalSquare.pngDraven OriginalSquare.pngEzreal OriginalSquare.pngGraves OriginalSquare.pngJhin OriginalSquare.pngJinx OriginalSquare.pngKai'Sa OriginalSquare.pngKalista OriginalSquare.pngKindred OriginalSquare.pngKog'Maw OriginalSquare.pngLucian OriginalSquare.pngMiss Fortune OriginalSquare.pngQuinn OriginalSquare.pngSivir OriginalSquare.pngTeemo OriginalSquare.pngTristana OriginalSquare.pngTwitch OriginalSquare.pngVarus OriginalSquare.pngVayne OriginalSquare.pngXayah OriginalSquare.png

  • 6% chance to drop Crab Bag.
  • 5.4% chance to drop Gemstone.
  • 0.06% chance to drop Mythic skin.
Riot Store
  • BBQ Sampler Pack
  • King Crab Bag Bundle
  • 295 RP 295 purchase
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Marksman Orbs + 1 Bonus Marksman Orb 」
Pool Party
Pool Party Mid Lane Orb.png
Pool Party Mid Lane Orb
Get a guaranteed random Skin Shard for a Mid Lane champion with a chance to contain a Crab Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Valid champions:
Ahri OriginalSquare.pngAkali OriginalSquare.pngAnivia OriginalSquare.pngAnnie OriginalSquare.pngAurelion Sol OriginalSquare.pngAzir OriginalSquare.pngBrand OriginalSquare.pngCassiopeia OriginalSquare.pngCorki OriginalSquare.pngDiana OriginalSquare.pngEkko OriginalSquare.pngFizz OriginalSquare.pngGalio OriginalSquare.pngHeimerdinger OriginalSquare.pngKarma OriginalSquare.pngKarthus OriginalSquare.pngKassadin OriginalSquare.pngKatarina OriginalSquare.pngKennen OriginalSquare.pngLeBlanc OriginalSquare.pngLissandra OriginalSquare.pngLux OriginalSquare.pngMalzahar OriginalSquare.pngOrianna OriginalSquare.pngRyze OriginalSquare.pngSwain OriginalSquare.pngSyndra OriginalSquare.pngTaliyah OriginalSquare.pngTalon OriginalSquare.pngTwisted Fate OriginalSquare.pngVeigar OriginalSquare.pngVel'Koz OriginalSquare.pngViktor OriginalSquare.pngVladimir OriginalSquare.pngXerath OriginalSquare.pngYasuo OriginalSquare.pngZed OriginalSquare.pngZiggs OriginalSquare.pngZoe OriginalSquare.png

  • 6% chance to drop Crab Bag.
  • 5.4% chance to drop Gemstone.
  • 0.06% chance to drop Mythic skin.
Riot Store
  • BBQ Sampler Pack
  • King Crab Bag Bundle
  • 295 RP 295 purchase
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Mid Lane Orbs + 1 Bonus Mid Lane Orb 」
Pool Party
Pool Party Jungle Orb.png
Pool Party Jungle Orb
Get a guaranteed random Skin Shard for a Jungle champion with a chance to contain a Crab Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Valid champions:
Aatrox OriginalSquare.pngAmumu OriginalSquare.pngCamille OriginalSquare.pngCho'Gath OriginalSquare.pngDr. Mundo OriginalSquare.pngElise OriginalSquare.pngEvelynn OriginalSquare.pngFiddlesticks OriginalSquare.pngGragas OriginalSquare.pngGraves OriginalSquare.pngHecarim OriginalSquare.pngIvern OriginalSquare.pngJarvan IV OriginalSquare.pngJax OriginalSquare.pngKayn OriginalSquare.pngKha'Zix OriginalSquare.pngKindred OriginalSquare.pngLee Sin OriginalSquare.pngMaster Yi OriginalSquare.pngNidalee OriginalSquare.pngNocturne OriginalSquare.pngNunu OriginalSquare.pngOlaf OriginalSquare.pngRammus OriginalSquare.pngRek'Sai OriginalSquare.pngRengar OriginalSquare.pngSejuani OriginalSquare.pngShaco OriginalSquare.pngShyvana OriginalSquare.pngSkarner OriginalSquare.pngTrundle OriginalSquare.pngTryndamere OriginalSquare.pngUdyr OriginalSquare.pngVi OriginalSquare.pngVolibear OriginalSquare.pngWarwick OriginalSquare.pngWukong OriginalSquare.pngXin Zhao OriginalSquare.pngZac OriginalSquare.png

  • 6% chance to drop Crab Bag.
  • 5.4% chance to drop Gemstone.
  • 0.06% chance to drop Mythic skin.
Riot Store
  • BBQ Sampler Pack
  • King Crab Bag Bundle
  • 295 RP 295 purchase
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Jungle Orbs + 1 Bonus Jungle Orb 」
Pool Party
Pool Party Top Lane Orb.png
Pool Party Top Lane Orb
Get a guaranteed random Skin Shard for a Top Lane champion with a chance to contain a Crab Bag, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Valid champions:
Aatrox OriginalSquare.pngAkali OriginalSquare.pngCamille OriginalSquare.pngCho'Gath OriginalSquare.pngDarius OriginalSquare.pngDr. Mundo OriginalSquare.pngFiora OriginalSquare.pngGangplank OriginalSquare.pngGaren OriginalSquare.pngGnar OriginalSquare.pngIllaoi OriginalSquare.pngIrelia OriginalSquare.pngJayce OriginalSquare.pngJax OriginalSquare.pngKayle OriginalSquare.pngKennen OriginalSquare.pngKled OriginalSquare.pngMalphite OriginalSquare.pngMaokai OriginalSquare.pngMordekaiser OriginalSquare.pngNasus OriginalSquare.pngOlaf OriginalSquare.pngOrnn OriginalSquare.pngPantheon OriginalSquare.pngPoppy OriginalSquare.pngQuinn OriginalSquare.pngRenekton OriginalSquare.pngRiven OriginalSquare.pngRumble OriginalSquare.pngShen OriginalSquare.pngSinged OriginalSquare.pngSion OriginalSquare.pngSwain OriginalSquare.pngTeemo OriginalSquare.pngTrundle OriginalSquare.pngTryndamere OriginalSquare.pngUrgot OriginalSquare.pngVladimir OriginalSquare.pngVolibear OriginalSquare.pngWukong OriginalSquare.pngYasuo OriginalSquare.pngYorick OriginalSquare.png

  • 6% chance to drop Crab Bag.
  • 5.4% chance to drop Gemstone.
  • 0.06% chance to drop Mythic skin.
Riot Store
  • BBQ Sampler Pack
  • King Crab Bag Bundle
  • 295 RP 295 purchase
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Top Lane Orbs + 1 Bonus Top Lane Orb 」
Pool Party
Clash 4 Bracket Orb.png
Clash Orb
(4-Team)
Earned for finishing [X] in a 4-Team Clash Bracket.

See Clash#History for reward details.

Clash
Clash 8 Bracket Orb.png
Clash Orb
(8-Team)
Earned for finishing [X] in a 8-Team Clash Bracket.

See Clash#History for reward details. This is a previous version of the Clash 2020 orb.

Clash
Clash 16 Bracket Orb.png
Clash Orb
(16-Team)
Earned for finishing [X] in a 16-Team Clash Bracket.

See Clash#History for reward details.

Clash
Lunar Revel Orb.png
Revel Orb
Get a guaranteed Skin Shard with a chance to contain bonuses like a Revel Orb, Revel Grab Bag, or Golden Revel Token. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin Shard drop rate multiplied by 1.5.

To protect from bad luck, this item guarantees a 975+ shard within 3 rolls.

Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Lunar Revel Token.png44 Revel Tokens
  • 1 Orb for Golden Revel Token.png1 Golden Revel Token
Riot store
  • Exclusive Puppy Nasus Bundle
  • Exclusive Puppy Warick Bundle
  • Legendary Lunar Revel Loot Bundle
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 Revel Orb + 4 Revel Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Revel Orbs + 1 Bonus Revel Orb + 44 Revel Tokens 」
Lunar Revel

Item Description Event
Worlds Orb.png
Worlds Orb
Get a guaranteed skin shard. This orb can also drop bonus loot; if you score, say it was pure skill.

Chance to drop a Worlds Orb, Gemstone, or Mythic skin shard.

Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2017 Token.png80 Worlds 2017 Tokens
Mission
  • Legendary Pursuit
Riot store
  • 250 RP 250 purchase
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Worlds Orbs + Bonus Orb 」
Worlds 2017
Worlds Legacy Orb.png
Worlds Legacy Orb
The legends are true: This one guarantees you a Legacy skin shard. This orb can also drop bonus loot.

Chance to drop a Worlds Legacy Orb, Gemstone, or Mythic skin shard.

Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Worlds 2017 Token.png100 Worlds 2017 Tokens
Riot store
  • 295 RP 295 purchase
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Worlds Legacy Orbs + Bonus Orb 」
Worlds 2017
PROJECT Skin Orb.png
PROJECT Skin Orb
Get a guaranteed skin shard and at least 50 Orange Essence with a chance to contain honuses like a PROJECT Skin Orb or Emote Permanent. Gemstone and Hextech Exclusive Skin Shard drop rate increased by 50%.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for PROJECT Token.png48 PROJECT Tokens
Riot store
  • 「 250 RP 250 bundle 」「 1 PROJECT Skin Orb + 3 PROJECT Tokens 」
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 PROJECT Skin Orb + Bonus Orb + 33 PROJECT Tokens 」
PROJECT 2017: Hunters
PROJECT Champion Orb.png
PROJECT Champion Orb
Get a guaranteed Champion shard. May contain another PROJECT Champion Orb.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for PROJECT Token.png32 PROJECT Tokens
PROJECT 2017: Hunters
Good Orb.png
Good Orb
A common orb sought by battle bosses everywhere. Available until 8/24/17 23:59 PT.
  • Contains either a champion shard, ward skin shard, or summoner icon. Chance to drop a Good Orb, Gemstone, or Hextech Annie Hextech Annie skin shard.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Arcade Tickets.png80 Tickets
Missions
  • Game Start: Malzahar - Mission 1
  • Game Start: Malzahar - Mission 2
Riot store
  • Dungeon Pass
  • Mini Boss Set
  • 150 RP 150 purchase
  • 「 1500 RP 1500 bundle 」「 10 Good Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb 」
Arcade 2017: Boss World
Great Orb.png
Great Orb
Rarer than a Good Orb. Just look at the shooting star on this thing! Available until 8/24/17 23:59 PT.
  • Contains a skin shard. Chance to drop a Great Orb, Gemstone, or Dreadnova Darius Dreadnova Darius skin shard.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Arcade Tickets.png120 Tickets
Missions
  • Game Start: Malzahar - Mission 3
Riot store
  • Mini Boss Set
  • 250 RP 250 purchase
  • 「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Great Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb 」
Arcade 2017: Boss World
Mega Orb.png
Mega Orb
The best of the orbs. Available until 8/24/17 23:59 PT.
  • Contains a legacy skin shard. Chance to drop a Mega Orb, 2 Gemstones, or Lancer Zero Hecarim Lancer Zero Hecarim skin shard at increased drop rate.
Crafting
  • 1 Orb for Arcade Tickets.png150 Tickets
Missions
  • Game Start: Malzahar - Mission 4
Riot store
  • 295 RP 295 purchase
  • 「 2950 RP 2950 bundle 」「 10 Mega Orbs + 1 Bonus Orb 」
Arcade 2017: Boss World

Capsules

Capsules generally contain these rolls if applicable, unless otherwise stated:

  • 4% chance to drop a Grab Bag/Jackpot
  • 0.06% chance to drop Mythic skin
  • 5.4% chance to drop Gemstone
    • Bad Luck Protection: Gemstone guaranteed to drop within 34 chances.

Item Description Event
Battle Academia 2021 Capsule.png
Battle Academia 2021 Capsule
Open to reveal three random skin shards with a 4% chance to obtain a Durandal Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin drop rate multiplied by 1.5 with three chances for each type of drop.
Riot store
  • 「 750 RP 750 bundle 」「 1 Battle Academia 2021 Capsule + 4 Prestige Points (2020) 」
  • 「 2250 RP 2250 bundle 」「 3 Battle Academia 2021 Capsule + Shook Animated Emote + 12 Prestige Points (2020) 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 Battle Academia 2021 Capsules + Durandal Bag + 40 Prestige Points (2020) 」
Battle Academia
Star Guardian 2020 Capsule.png
Star Guardian 2020 Capsule
Open to reveal three random skin shards with a 4% chance to obtain an Interstellar Bag. Gemstone and Mythic Skin drop rate multiplied by 1.5 with three chances for each type of drop.
Riot store
  • 「 750 RP 750 bundle 」「 1 Star Guardian 2020 Capsule + 4 Prestige Points (2020) 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 Star Guardian 2020 Capsules + Interstellar Bag + 40 Prestige Points (2020) 」
Star Guardian Prestige and Cosmic Skins 2020
KDA Icon Capsule.png
K/DA Icon Capsule
Open to reveal two exclusive K/DA icons.

Obtained from livestream drops on Twitch or Twitch Prime Loot 29 Oct – 3 Dec (6 Nov), available in Riot regions.

  • Contains 2020 KDA ALL OUT Autograph profileicon.png 2020 KDA ALL OUT Autograph icon & KDA ALL OUT Seradotwav profileicon.png K/DA ALL OUT Seradotwav icon.
Worlds 2020
Mastercard Capsule.png
Mastercard Capsule
GGWP! You just won a Mastercard Capsule containing a permanent legendary random skin! Open this capsule and find out which one it is! #MastercardnoCBLOL #Nãotempreço Campeonato Brasileiro de League of Legends 2020
Worlds 10 Year Anniversary Capsule.png
Worlds 10 Year Anniversary Capsule
A capsule to celebrate 10 years of League of Legends Esports. Open to reveal a legacy Worlds icon or emote from some of the best teams in history.

Obtained from livestream drops on YouTube and lolesports.com. This item drops once.

Worlds 2020
Eternals Series 1 Capsule.png
Eternals Series 1 Capsule
Eternals Series 1 Capsule
Ranked
  • Achieving 750 SP
Events
Eternals
High Noon 2020 Capsule.png
High Noon 2020 Capsule
Open to reveal three random skin shards - also includes a chance to obtain a Lucky #7 Grab Bag, Gemstone, or Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin drop rate multiplied by 1.5 with three chances for each type of drop.
Riot store
  • 「 750 RP 750 bundle 」「 1 High Noon 2020 Capsule + 4 Prestige Points 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 High Noon 2020 Capsules + 1 Lucky #7 Grab Bag + 40 Prestige Points 」
High Noon
Blood Moon 2020 Capsule.png
Blood Moon 2020 Capsule
Open to reveal a guaranteed Epic Skin Shard and two additional random Skin Shards. Includes a chance to contain 1600 Orange Essence, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5 with three chances for each type of drop.
Riot store
  • 「 750 RP 750 bundle 」「 1 Blood Moon 2020 Capsule + 4 Prestige Points (2020) 」
  • 「 6750 RP 6750 bundle 」「 9 Blood Moon 2020 Capsules + 1 Bonus Capsule + 40 Prestige Points (2020) 」
Blood Moon

Item Description Event
RedBull Capsule.png
Red Bull Capsule
Red Bull Gives you Wiiiings…. And a random permanent skin! Open this capsule and find out. Do you have what it takes to become Player One? #GivesYouWings

Obtained from redeeming the game code included in the Red Bull Player One Can promotion.

-
Star Guardian 2019 Capsule.png
Star Guardian 2019 Capsule
Open to reveal three 975+ RP skin shards - also includes a chance to obtain a Star Guardian 2019 Jackpot, Gemstone or Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin drop rate multiplied by 1.5 with three chances for each type of drop.
Riot store
  • 「 750 RP 750 bundle 」「 1 Star Guardian 2019 Capsule + 4 Prestige Points 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 Star Guardian 2019 Capsules + 1 Star Guardian 2019 Jackpot + 40 Prestige Points 」
Star Guardian
Rift Herald's Capsule.png
「 Twitch Prime Rift Reward: Month 1 」「 Rift Herald's Capsule 」
Open to reveal two random Skin Shards, one Legendary Skin Shard, and a Hype Pengu Blue Emote.pngUnique Pengu Emote. No-key required! You got this for subscribing to Twitch Prime.

Obtained from Twitch Prime Loot 28 May – 28 Aug, available in Riot regions.

Twitch Prime Loot
Red Buff's Capsule.png
「 Twitch Prime Rift Reward: Month 2 」「 Red Buff's Capsule 」
Open to reveal two random Skin Shards, one Legendary Skin Shard, and a Hype Pengu Red Emote.pngUnique Pengu Emote. No-key required! You got this for subscribing to Twitch Prime.

Obtained from Twitch Prime Loot 28 May – 28 Aug, available in Riot regions. Available after claiming Rift Herald's Capsule.

Twitch Prime Loot
Blue Buff's Capsule.png
「 Twitch Prime Rift Reward: Month 3 」「 Blue Buff's Capsule 」
Open to reveal two random Skin Shards, one Legendary Skin Shard, and a Hype Pengu Purple Emote.pngUnique Pengu Emote. No-key required! You got this for subscribing to Twitch Prime.

Obtained from Twitch Prime Loot 28 May – 28 Aug, available in Riot regions. Available after claiming Red Buff's Capsule.

Twitch Prime Loot
Baron's Capsule.png
「 Twitch Prime Rift Reward: Month 4 」「 Baron's Capsule 」
Open to reveal one random Skin Shard, one Legendary Skin Permanent, and a Hype Pengu Orange Emote.pngUnique Pengu Emote. No-key required! You got this for subscribing to Twitch Prime.

Obtained from Twitch Prime Loot 28 May – 28 Aug, available in Riot regions. Available after claiming Blue Buff's Capsule.

Twitch Prime Loot
Furry Capsule.png
Furry Capsule
What's the word? Get three 975+ RP skin shards, 100 Orange Essence, and a chance to obtain an event-only Doggie Bag, Gemstone, or Mythic Skin. Gemstone and Mythic Skin drop rate multiplied by 1.5 with three chances for each type of drop.
Riot store
  • Kitty Box bundle
  • 「 750 RP 750 bundle 」「 1 Furry Capsule + 4 Prestige Points 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 Furry Capsules + 1 Doggie Bag + 40 Prestige Points 」
Cats vs. Dogs
Summoner's Crown Pack Capsule.png
Summoner's Crown Pack
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Permanent Skin, Ward Skin and Summoner Icon. No-key required! You got this for subscribing to Twitch Prime.

Obtained from Twitch Prime Loot 3 Apr – 14 May, available in Riot regions.

Twitch Prime Loot
Summoner's Crown Capsule.png
Summoner's Crown Capsule
Open to reveal a guaranteed random Permanent Skin, Ward Skin, and Summoner Icon. No-key required! You got this for subscribing to Twitch Prime.

Obtained from Twitch Prime Loot 27 Feb – 3 Apr, available in Riot regions.

Twitch Prime Loot
Blood Moon Capsule.png
Blood Moon Capsule
Open to reveal a guaranteed Epic Skin Shard and two additional random Skin Shards. Includes a chance to contain 1600 Bonus Essence, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5 with three chances for each type of drop.
  • 12.5% chance to drop 1600 Orange Essence, separate from Gemstone and Mythic skin drop.
Riot store
  • 「 750 RP 750 bundle 」「 1 Blood Moon Capsule + 4 Prestige Points 」
  • 「 6750 RP 6750 bundle 」「 9 Blood Moon Capsules + 1 Bonus Capsule + 40 Prestige Points 」
Blood Moon

Item Description Event
Snowdown Capsule.png
Snowdown 2018 Capsule
Open to reveal 3 guaranteed shards of skins worth at least 975 RP with a chance to contain a Stocking Stuffer, a Gemstone, or a Mythic Skin permanent. Gemstone drop rates multiplied by 1.5 with three chances. Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 4.5.
  • 8% chance to drop Stocking Stuffer.
Riot store
  • Snowdown 2018 Pass
  • Winter Wonder pack
  • 「 750 RP 750 bundle 」「 Snowdown Capsule + 40 Snowdown Tokens 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 + 1 Snowdown Capsules + Stocking Stuffer + 400 Tokens 」
Snowdown Showdown
Summoner's Crown Capsule.png
Summoner's Crown Capsule
A capsule containing a random Legendary-tier skin shard. No key required! You got this for subscribing to Twitch Prime.

Obtained from Twitch Prime Loot 26 Oct – 12 Dec, available in Riot regions.

Twitch Prime Loot
Cursed Capsule.png
Cursed Capsule
Get three skin shards (with one guaranteed to be Epic or higher), 225 Orange Essence, and a chance to obtain an event-only Bloodharbor Medallion or Golden Kraken. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rate multiplied by 1.5.
  • 4% chance to drop Bloodharbor Medallion.
  • 2% chance to drop Golden Kraken.
Riot store
  • 750 RP 750 purchase
  • 「 3750 RP 3750 bundle 」「 5 Cursed Capsules + Bonus Bloodharbor Medallion 」
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 Cursed Capsules + Bonus Golden Kraken 」
Curse of the Drowned
MSI Capsule.png
2018 MSI Capsule
Get four 750+ RP skin shards, one of which is guaranteed to be an esports shard. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rate multiplied by 1.5. No key required.
  • Esports skins include Fnatic, TPA, SKT, SSW, Challenger, and Conqueror Karma Conqueror Karma.
Riot store
  • 675 RP 675 purchase
  • 「 2700 RP 2700 bundle 」「 4 2018 MSI Capsules + Bonus Masterwork Set! 」
MSI
Clash 4 Bracket Capsule.png
Clash Capsule
(4-Team)
Earned for finishing [X] in a 4-Team Clash Bracket.

See Clash#History for reward details.

Clash
Clash 8 Bracket Capsule.png
Clash Capsule
(8-Team)
Earned for finishing [X] in a 8-Team Clash Bracket.

See Clash#History for reward details. This is a previous version of the Clash 2020 capsule.

Clash
Clash 16 Bracket Capsule.png
Clash Capsule
(16-Team)
Earned for finishing [X] in a 16-Team Clash Bracket.

See Clash#History for reward details.

Clash
Yordle Capsule.png
Camp Capsule
Thanks for doing your part!*
  • Contains either a Hextech Chest, Hextech Key, 100 BE 100, or Yordle Token.png Camp Token.
Events
Yordle Camp
Birdie Capsule.png
Birdie Capsule
What's the word? Get three 975+ RP skin shards, 150 Orange Essence, and a chance to obtain an event-only Birdie Bag, Gemstone, or Gemstone Skin. Gemstone and Gemstone Skin drop rate multiplied by 1.5.
  • 5% chance to drop Birdie Bag.
  • 1:556 chance to drop Mythic skin shard.
Riot store
  • 700 RP 700 purchase
  • 「 3500 RP 3500 bundle 」「 5 Birdie Capsules + Mystery Emote Permanent Token.png Bonus Emote 」
April Foods

Item Description Event
PROJECT Capsule.png
PROJECT Capsule
Get three skin shards, all guaranteed to be 975 RP tier or higher, and bonus Orange Essence (150 or higher). Also includes a 50% increased chance for gemstones and Hextech Exclusive Skin Shards. No key required.
Riot store
  • 「 700 RP 700 bundle 」「 1 PROJECT Capsule + 9 PROJECT Tokens 」
  • 「 3500 RP 3500 bundle 」「 5 PROJECT Capsules + Random Emote + 45 PROJECT Tokens 」
PROJECT: Hunters
Epic Capsule.png
Epic Capsule
For epic crafting. Contains three skin shards, with one guaranteed to be Epic or higher. Also contains an increased chance for gemstones. No key required.

Increased chance to drop Neo PAX Sivir Neo PAX Sivir skin shard.

Riot store
  • 750 RP 750 purchase
  • 「 7350 RP 7350 bundle 」「 5 Epic Capsules + Bonus Set 」
Neo PAX Sivir Neo PAX Sivir release
MSI Capsule.png
MSI Capsule
An event-exclusive loot container. Contains the following: 1 Esports Skin Shard and 2 Skin Shards. Gemstone drop rates have been increased.

Esports skins include existing FNC, TPA, SKT, SSW, and Challenger skins.

Riot store
  • 600 RP 600 purchase available on MSI broadcast days.
MSI

Bags

Item Description Event
Blitz Bag.png
Blitz Bag
Need some new threads for the dance floor? This exclusive bonus pack will have you grooving in style! Contains 3 skin shards from any tier (99% probability) OR 3 unowned 1350+ RP skin permanents (1% probability).
Riot store
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Space Groove 2021 Orbs + 1 Luxe Bag + 400 Tokens 」
  • 「 12500 RP 12500 bundle 」「 50 Space Groove 2021 Orbs + 2 Luxe Bags + 1 Blitz Pack + 800 Tokens 」
Space Groove
Luxe Bag.png
Luxe Bag
Open for a truly luxe vibe! Contains 3 skin shards worth 750+ RP (70% probability) OR 4 skin shards from any tier (30% probability). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • Space Groove 2021 Orb
Riot store
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Space Groove 2021 Orbs + 1 Luxe Bag + 400 Tokens 」
  • 「 12500 RP 12500 bundle 」「 50 Space Groove 2021 Orbs + 2 Luxe Bags + 1 Blitz Pack + 800 Tokens 」
Space Groove
Battle Academia Bag.png
Durandal Bag
Open to reveal three Working Life skin shards! You'll also get a Fringe Benefit roll (70% chance for two 750+ skin shards OR 30% chance for three random skin shards). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5. (Working Life is a selection of skins from the Chef, Day Job, April Fools, Battle Academia, and Academy skinlines.)

Obtained from purchase of the「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 Battle Academia 2021 Capsules + Durandal Bag + 40 Prestige Points (2020) 」in the riot store.

Battle Academia
Lunar Ox Red Pack.png
Lunar Ox Red Pack
Exclusive to the 50-orb bundle. Open to reveal a gift from the Lunar Ox, including a Lunar Bonus for the really fortunate! 9 skin shards of any tier guaranteed. 20% chance for the bonus which grants 3 skin shards of any tier (95% chance) or 4 unowned 750+ skin permanents. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Obtained from purchase of the「 12500 RP 12500 bundle 」「 50 Lunar Beast 2021 Orbs + 1 Lunar Ox Red Pack + 800 Tokens 」in the riot store.

Lunar Beasts (2021)
Lunar Squad Bag.png
Lunar Squad Bag
Open to reveal skin shards from past Lunar Revel celebrations to amp up your squad's style. 70% chance of 3 shards or 30% chance of 4 shards from the Lunar Revel, Firecracker, Mecha Kingdoms, and Warring Kingdoms skin lines. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Obtained from purchase of the「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Lunar Beast 2021 Orbs + 1 Lunar Squad Bag + 400 Tokens 」in the riot store. Each drop is packaged in a Lunar Squad Skin Shard Token.

Lunar Beasts (2021)

Item Description Event
Royal Aurai Cache.png
Royal Aurai Cache
Exclusive to the 50-orb bundle. Open to reveal the treasures that Janna has been guarding, including a 20x boost to Mythic skin drop rates! Four skin shards of 975RP or lower value (80% probability) OR one Legendary skin permanent (19% probability) OR one Mythic skin permanent (1% probability).

Obtained from purchase of the「 12500 RP 12500 bundle 」「 50 Battle Queens 2020 Orbs + 2 Schema Bags + 1 Royal Aurai Cache + 800 Tokens 」in the riot store.

Battle Queens
Schema Bag.png
Schema Bag
Open to reveal Katarina's battle spoils! Three skin shards of 750RP or higher value (70% probability) OR four skin shards of 1350RP or lower value (30% probability). Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
Crafting
  • Battle Queens 2020 Orb
Riot store
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Battle Queens 2020 Orbs + 1 Schema Bag + 400 Tokens 」
  • 「 12500 RP 12500 bundle 」「 50 Battle Queens 2020 Orbs + 2 Schema Bags + 1 Royal Aurai Cache + 800 Tokens 」
Battle Queens
Interstellar Bag.png
Interstellar Bag
Open to reveal a gift from the stars! 5 Interstellar skin shards (60% probability) OR 7 random skin shards (25% probability) OR 10 Interstellar skin shards (15% probability). Interstellar skin shards are from the Star Guardian, Pajama Guardian, Cosmic, and Dark Star thematics. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.
  • Each drop is packaged into a container with random assortment.

Obtained from purchase of the「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 Star Guardian 2020 Capsules + Interstellar Bag + 40 Prestige Points (2020) 」in the riot store.

Star Guardian Prestige and Cosmic Skins 2020
KDA Origins Bag.png
K/DA Origins Bag
Open to reveal one K/DA Origins Bonus Roll and three random skin shards. The bonus roll guarantees at least two skin shards from the 2018 K/DA and True Damage thematics, but the luckiest among us will reunite the full gang. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5. Please visit our Support page for more details.

Obtained from K/DA 2020 Orb or purchase of the「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 K/DA 2020 Orbs + 1 K/DA Origins Bag + 400 Worlds Tokens 」in the riot store.

Worlds 2020
Worlds 10-Year Bag.png
Worlds 10-Year Bag
Open to reveal two Worlds Champions skin shards (iG, SKT T1, SSG, SSW, Fnatic, TPA), one Championship skin shard (2013-2019), and three random skin shards. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5. Please visit our Support page for more details.

Obtained from Worlds 2020 Orb or purchase of the「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Worlds Orbs + 1 Worlds 10-Year Bag + 400 Worlds Tokens 」in the riot store.

Worlds 2020
PsyOps 2020 Bag.png
PsyOps 2020 Grab Bag
Open to reveal six random skin shards and three additional skin shards of 1350 or higher value, excluding Mythic and Limited skins. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Obtained from PsyOps 2020 Orb or purchase of the「 12500 RP 12500 bundle 」「 50 PsyOps Orbs + 1 PsyOps Grab Bag + 800 PsyOps Tokens 」in the riot store.

PsyOps
Spirit Blossom 2020 Akana Bag.png
Akana Grab Bag
Open to reveal three Legacy skin shards and three skin shards of 975 or greater value, excluding Mythic and Limited skins. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Obtained from Akana Orb or purchase of the「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Kanmei Orbs + 1 Akana Grab Bag + 400 Spirit Blossom Tokens 」in the riot store.

Spirit Blossom
Spirit Blossom 2020 Kanmei Bag.png
Kanmei Grab Bag
Open to reveal three skin shards of 975 or greater value and three skin shards of 975 or lower value, excluding Mythic and Limited skins. Gemstone and Mythic Skin Permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Obtained from Kanmei Orb or purchase of the「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Kanmei Orbs + 1 Kanmei Grab Bag + 400 Spirit Blossom Tokens 」in the riot store.

Spirit Blossom
High Noon 2020 Bag.png
Lucky #7 Grab Bag
Open to reveal seven random 750+ RP skin shards. Excludes mythic and limited skins.

Obtained from High Noon 2020 Capsule or purchase of the「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 125 Pulsefire Orbs + 1 Pulsefire Grab Bag + 400 Pulsefire Tokens 」in the riot store.

High Noon
Pulsefire 2020 Bag.png
Pulsefire 2020 Grab Bag
Open to reveal three random skin shards of the same tier (30% chance for a set of 750 skin shards, 30% chance for a set of 975 skin shards, 30% chance for a set of 1350 skin shards, and 10% chance for a set of 1820 skin shards) and 1050 Orange Essence. Excludes mythic and limited skins.

Obtained from Pulsefire 2020 Orb or purchase of the「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Pulsefire Orbs + 1 Pulsefire Grab Bag + 400 Pulsefire Tokens 」in the riot store.

Pulsefire
Galaxies 2020 Bag.png
Galaxies 2020 Grab Bag
Open to reveal a random 520 RP skin shard, 750 RP skin shard, 975 RP skin shard, 1350 RP skin shard, and a 1820 RP skin shard.

Obtained from Galaxies 2020 Orb or purchase of the「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Galaxies Orbs + 1 Galaxies Grab Bag + 400 Galaxies Tokens 」in the riot store.

Galaxies
Mecha Kingdoms Bag.png
Mecha Kingdoms Lucky Roll
Open to reveal one skin shard of 1350 or greater value. Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Obtained from Mecha Kingdoms Orb or purchase of the「 2500 RP 2500 bundle 」「 10 Mecha Kingdoms Orbs + 1 Lucky Roll + 160 Mecha Kingdoms Tokens 」in the riot store.

Mecha Kingdoms
Mecha Kingdoms Premium Bag.png
Mecha Kingdoms Jackpot
Open to reveal one skin shard of 975 or lower value and two skin shards of 1350 value or greater. Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Obtained from Mecha Kingdoms Orb or purchase of the「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 30 Mecha Kingdoms Orbs + 1 Jackpot + 480 Mecha Kingdoms Tokens 」in the riot store.

Mecha Kingdoms

Item Description Event
Versus 2019 Bag.png
Night & Dawn 2019 Jackpot
Open to reveal one skin shard of 975 or greater value. Jackpot drop rate increased from 4% to 8% compared to previous events. Gemstone and Mythic Skin permanent drop rates multiplied by 1.5.

Obtained from Night & Dawn 2019 Orb or purchase of the「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 30 Night & Dawn Orbs + 1 Night & Dawn Jackpot + 480 Night & Dawn Tokens 」.

Night & Dawn 2019
True Damage Jackpot.png
True Damage Jackpot
Open to reveal two random skin permanents, one less than or equal to 975 RP and one greater than or equal to 1350 RP or greater. Excludes mythic and limited skins.

Obtained from True Damage Orb or purchase of the「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 30 True Damage Orbs + 1 True Damage Jackpot + 480 Worlds Tokens 」.

Worlds 2019
Worlds 2019 Jackpot.png
Worlds 2019 Jackpot
Open to reveal one skin shard from each tier from the following: 520, 750, 975, 1350, 1820 as well as a 1% chance to drop a Mythic level skin.

Obtained from Worlds 2019 Orb or purchase of the「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 30 Worlds Orbs + 1 Worlds Jackpot + 480 Worlds Tokens 」.

Worlds 2019
Star Guardian Bag.png
Star Guardian 2019 Jackpot
Open to reveal two random 975+ RP skin shards as well as a bonus! (50% chance for 1520 Orange Essence, 40% chance for a 1350+ RP skin shard and 10% chance for a 1350 RP Skin Permanent.) Excludes mythic and limited skins.

Obtained from Star Guardian 2019 Capsule or purchase of the「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 Star Guardian 2019 Capsules + 1 Star Guardian 2019 Jackpot + 40 Prestige Points 」.

Star Guardian
PROJECT 2019 Jackpot.png
PROJECT 2019 Jackpot
Open to reveal three random skin shards of the same tier (30% chance for a set of 750 skin shards, 30% chance for a set of 975 skin shards, 30% chance for a set of 1350 skin shards, and 10% chance for a set of 1820 skin shards) and 1050 Orange Essence. Excludes mythic and limited skins.
Crafting
  • PROJECT 2019 Orb
  • 1 Bag for 50 Prestige 2019 tokens 50
Riot store
  • 「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 30 PROJECT 2019 Orb + 1 PROJECT 2019 Jackpot + 480 Tokens 」
PROJECT 2019: Reckoning
Arcade 2019 Jackpot.png
Arcade 2019 Jackpot
Open to reveal three legacy skin shards (one guaranteed 975 or above skin shard) and 1520 Orange Essence. Excludes mythic and limited skins.
  • Arcade 2019 Orb
  • 1 Bag for 50 Prestige 2019 tokens 50
Riot store
  • 「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Arcade Orbs + 1 Arcade Jackpot + 400 Arcade Tokens 」
Arcade 2019: Ultracombo
Battle Academia Bag.png
Battle Academia 2019 Grab Bag
Open to reveal one unowned skin permanent that is valued at 1350 or higher and one unowned skin permanent that is valued at 975 or below. Excludes mythic and limited skins.

Obtained from Battle Academia 2019 Orb or purchase of the「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 Battle Academia Orbs + 1 Battle Academia Grab Bag + 400 Trials Tokens 」.

Trials 2019
April Fools 2019 Bag.png
Doggie Bag
Score! Doggie's got your back. Open the bag to find a random, complete set of skin shards for over 90 skin lines such as K/DA, Star Guardian, and PROJECT. Limited and Mythic skins are excluded.

Obtained from Furry Capsule or purchase of the「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 Furry Capsules + 1 Doggie Bag + 40 Prestige Points 」.

Academy, Arcade: Battle Bosses, Arcade: Heroes, Arcanist, Arclight, Arctic Ops, Astronauts, Battle of the God-Kings, Battlecast, Bilgewater: Burning Tides, Bilgewater: Curse of the Drowned, Blood Moon, Challenger, Cosmic, Cottontail, Coven, Crime City, Culinary Masters, Dark Star, Death Blossom, Death Sworn, Debonair, Dragon World, Eclipse, Elderwood, Eternum, Fables, Guardian of the Sands, Headhunter, Heartbreakers, Hextech, High Noon, Highstakes, Immortal Journey, Infernal, Justicar, K/DA, Lancer, Luchador, Lunar Revel, Lunar Revel: Firecracker, Lunar Revel: Warring Kingdoms, Marauder, Mecha, Odyssey, Omega Squad, Omen of the Dark, Order of the Lotus, Papercraft, Pentakill, Pharaoh, Piltover Customs, Pool Party,Praetorian, Prehistoric Hunters, Program, PROJECT, Pulsefire, Rift Quest, Riot, Road Warrior, Snow Day, Snowdown Showdown, Soccer Cup, Soulstealers, Star Guardian Season 1, Star Guardian Season 2, Steel Legion, Steel Valkyries, Sugar Rush, Super Galaxy, Thunder Lord, Toy Box, Traditional, Trick-or-Treat, Vandal, Warden, Winter Sports, Winter Wonder, Woad, World Champions: 2011 – 2017, World Championship (excludes Riven 2012), Worldbreaker, Zombies VS Slayers.

Cats vs. Dogs
Lunar Revel 2019 Bag.png
Revel 2019 Bag
Open to reveal a random 520 RP skin shard, 750 RP skin shard, 975 RP skin shard, 1350 RP skin shard, and a 1820 RP skin shard.
Crafting
  • Lunar Revel 2019 Orb
  • 1 Bag for 50 Prestige 2019 tokens 50
Riot store
  • 「 5000 RP 5000 bundle 」「 20 Lunar Revel Orbs + Revel Grab Bag + 160 Tokens 」
Lunar Revel
Red Envelope.png
2019 Red Envelope
Open to reveal Lunar Revel 2019 Tokens. Includes a bonus chance to contain a random Emote, a Hextech Chest & Key set, a Lunar Revel 2019 Orb, 1 Lunar Revel Skin Permanent, or 3 Lunar Revel Skin Permanents.

Token drop rate makeup:

  • 88.97% for 10 Tokens
  • 10% for 20 Tokens
  • 1% for 100 Tokens
  • 0.02% for 150 Tokens
  • 0.01% for 300 Tokens

10% bonus drop rate makeup:

  • 50% for Random Emote
  • 40% for Hextech Chest Set
  • 9.89% for Lunar Revel 2019 Orb
  • 0.1% for Lunar Revel Skin Permanent
  • 0.01% for 3 Lunar Revel Skin Permanents
Crafting
  • Lunar Revel 2019 Orb
Missions
  • Year of the Pig
  • Fortune Favors Might
  • Fortune Favors Fortune
  • Fortune Favors Victory
  • Fortune Favors Style
  • Fortune Favors Farming
  • Fortune Favors Objectives
  • Fortune Favors Tons of Damage
  • Fortune Favors GGs
  • Fortune Favors Teamwork
Riot store
  • 「 5000 RP 5000 bundle 」「 20 Lunar Revel Orbs + Revel Grab Bag + 160 Tokens 」
Lunar Revel

Item Description Event
Stocking Stuffer.png
Stocking Stuffer
Random 1350 skin permanent, a ward skin permanent, an emote permanent, and a summoner icon.

Obtained from Snowdown 2018 Capsule or purchase of the「 7500 RP 7500 bundle 」「 10 + 1 Snowdown Capsules + Stocking Stuffer + 400 Tokens 」.

Snowdown Showdown
KDA Bag.png
K/DA Bag
Open to reveal 3 Skin Shards and Orange Essence equivalent to the upgrade costs for all 3 Skin Shards.

Obtained from K/DA Orb or purchase of the「 6250 RP 6250 bundle 」「 25 K/DA Orbs + 1 Bonus K/DA Grab Bag + 500 Worlds 2018 Tokens 」.

Worlds 2018
Odyssey Gem.png
Odyssey Gem
Can be used to craft Revel Bag, VS Bag, Crab Bag, Champion Bag, or Birdie Bag.
Crafting
  • Odyssey Orb
Missions
  • Universal Legends (INSANE)
Riot store
  • 「 5000 RP 5000 bundle 」「 20 Odyssey Orbs + Odyssey Gem + 110 Odyssey Tokens 」
Odyssey
Champion Bag.png
Champion Bag
Open to reveal all non-limited, non-mythic Skin Shards for a random Champion.

Obtained from Odyssey Gem.

Odyssey
VS Bag.png
VS Bag
Contains 5 Skin Shards for champions from the same faction.

Limited skins are excluded.