- shield can help its wielder fight through otherwise lethal magic damage. This may take opponents by surprise, especially if the opponent tries for a risky burst kill but fails to penetrate the shield.
- The shield's short duration challenges users to make the most of the moment. Try relying on the shield to see you though enough magic damage to ensure your own kill, or to make a grand escape.
- The amount the shield can block is considerable in the early and middle stages of the game, but it does not scale and may fall off in the late game should opponents obtain more powerful spells and AP items. For late-game power, try upgrading to .
- Magic resistance can increase the longevity of the shield by decreasing magic damage done to the user. This can arguably be seen as indirect scaling.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.