Hexdrinker is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- 110-280 health (as shield against magic damage) = from 293.33 up to 746.67
- base stats are gold efficient.
- When taking magic damage below 30% maximum health Hexdrinker gold efficiency gets increased up to .
- passive interacts with itself, similar to . Given the lowest amount of magic resistance possible with this item (30 + 35 = 65), then the damage taken calculation (100 ÷ 165 = 0.606), then the raw damage conversion ([110~280] ÷ 0.606), the shield will absorb around 182 to 462 raw magic damage.
- shield can help its wielder fight through otherwise lethal magic damage. This may take opponents by surprise, especially if the opponent tries for a risky burst kill but fails to penetrate the shield.
- The shield's short duration challenges users to make the most of the moment. Try relying on the shield to see you though enough magic damage to ensure your own kill, or to make a grand escape.
- Increasing magic resistance increases the total damage absorbed by decreasing magic damage taken; some consider this to be "indirect scaling."
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items