The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Wild Rift item, see .
- passive interacts with itself, similar to . Given the lowest amount of magic resistance possible with this item (30 + 35 = 65), then the damage taken calculation (100 ÷ 165 = 0.606), then the raw damage conversion ([110~280] ÷ 0.606), the shield will absorb around 182 to 462 raw magic damage.
- Lifeline will still trigger if damage is taken while below 30% of maximum health.
- Lifeline when taking magic damage. will always trigger before
- Despite not sharing the Lifeline passive , ( ), and can not be purchased with or its upgraded version .
- shield can help its wielder fight through otherwise lethal magic damage. This may take opponents by surprise, especially if the opponent tries for a risky burst kill but fails to penetrate the shield.
- The shield's short duration challenges users to make the most of the moment. Try relying on the shield to see you though enough magic damage to ensure your own kill, or to make a grand escape.
- Increasing magic resistance increases the total damage absorbed by decreasing magic damage taken; some consider this to be "indirect scaling."
This item was present during the first stages of Alpha before being removed.
- Builds Into
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.