Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Warpath's bonus attack damage will adjust itself to any temporary movement speed buffs and debuffs Hecarim is affected by.
- Since this only affects bonus values Hecarim will not dip below his regular attack damage if he is slowed below his base movement speed.
- The amount of movement speed scaling to bonus attack damage is refreshed every 0.25 seconds.
- The healing cap against minions accounts for every single one regardless of how many are present and/or affected by Spirit of Dread at the time of cast.
- Hecarim can cast any of his abilities while dashing.
- will interrupt the dash.
- If the target does not remain nearby during the dash, Devastating Charge's effect will not be consumed.
- The bonus movement speed stacks multiplicatively with other sources of movement speed boosts.
- The bonus attack range stacks additively with .
- Devastating Charge will still apply its effects to the target even if the dash is interrupted, but not if he goes into resurrection.
- Devastating Charge's damage will apply life steal and will affect structures.
- "Distance traveled" can be simple movement as well as dashing and blinking.
- Devastating Charge's damage will not bypass block or dodge but the knock back will still be applied.
- Devastating Charge will still deal damage while blinded.
- While grounded or rooted, Hecarim loses the bonus attack range from Devastating Charge.
- Hecarim will not use the empowered attack while rooted.
- The dash does not follow targets. The target's position at the time of the enhanced attack is the direction Hecarim will leap to.
- Displacement immunity will not resist the application of the stun.
- The spectral rider missiles originate at Hecarim's location, 145 units behind and 100 units to either side of him, and 290 units behind and 200 units to either side. They travel 1510 units forward parallel to Hecarim from their origin each.
- Only the spectral riders deal damage to enemies they pierce, Hecarim only dashes and fears enemies at the end of it.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.