The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Warpath's bonus attack damage will adjust itself to any temporary movement speed buffs and debuffs Hecarim is affected by ( , , , , ).
- Since this only affects bonus values Hecarim will not dip below his regular attack damage if he is slowed below his base movement speed.
- The amount of movement speed scaling to bonus attack damage is refreshed every 0.25 seconds.
- The only restriction Spirit of Dread has for healing Hecarim is that the source must not be an enemy (damage from neutral monsters will count) and that enemies spending their own health to use abilities will not count.
- The healing cap against minions accounts for every single one regardless of how many are present and/or affected by Spirit of Dread at the time of cast.
- Hecarim can cast any of his abilities while dashing.
- will interrupt the dash.
- The bonus movement speed stacks multiplicatively with other sources of movement speed boosts.
- The bonus attack range stacks additively with .
- Devastating Charge will still apply its effects to the target even if the dash is interrupted, but not if he goes into resurrection.
- Devastating Charge's damage will apply life steal and will affect structures.
- "Distance traveled" can be simple movement as well as dashing and blinking.
- Devastating Charge's damage will not bypass block or dodge but the knock back will still be applied.
- Devastating Charge will still deal damage while blinded.
- While grounded or rooted, Hecarim loses the bonus attack range from Devastating Charge.
- Hecarim will not use the empowered attack while rooted.
- The dash does not follow targets. The target's position at the time of the enhanced attack is the direction Hecarim will leap to.
- No additional details.
- This patch box only contains the Release version. For Hecarim's complete patch history, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.