Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Warpath's bonus attack damage will adjust itself to any temporary movement speed buffs and debuffs Hecarim is affected by.
- Since this only affects bonus values Hecarim will not dip below his regular attack damage if he is slowed below his base movement speed.
- The amount of movement speed scaling to bonus attack damage is refreshed every 0.25 seconds.
- The healing cap against minions accounts for every single one regardless of how many are present and/or affected by Spirit of Dread at the time of cast.
- Hecarim can cast any of his abilities while dashing.
- will interrupt the dash.
- If the target does not remain nearby during the dash, Devastating Charge's effect will not be consumed.
- The bonus movement speed stacks multiplicatively with other sources of movement speed boosts.
- The bonus attack range stacks additively with .
- Devastating Charge will still apply its effects to the target even if the dash is interrupted, but not if he goes into resurrection.
- Devastating Charge's damage will apply life steal and will affect structures.
- "Distance traveled" can be simple movement as well as dashing and blinking.
- Devastating Charge's damage will not bypass block or dodge but the knock back will still be applied.
- Devastating Charge will still deal damage while blinded.
- While grounded or rooted, Hecarim loses the bonus attack range from Devastating Charge.
- Hecarim will not use the empowered attack while rooted.
- The dash does not follow targets. The target's position at the time of the enhanced attack is the direction Hecarim will leap to.
- Displacement immunity will not resist the application of the stun.
- The spectral rider missiles originate at Hecarim's location, 145 units behind and 100 units to either side of him, and 290 units behind and 200 units to either side. They travel 1510 units forward parallel to Hecarim from their origin each.
- Only the spectral riders deal damage to enemies they pierce, Hecarim only dashes and fears enemies at the end of it.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Hecarim (Collection).
Hecarim is a spectral fusion of man and beast, cursed to ride down the souls of the living for all eternity. When the Blessed Isles fell into shadow, this proud knight was obliterated by the destructive energies of the Ruination, along with all his cavalry and their mounts. Now, whenever the Black Mist reaches out across Runeterra, he leads their devastating charge, reveling in the slaughter and crushing the foe beneath his armored hooves.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Hecarim might have been inspired by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (specifically War) and/or Assault Rider from Kingdom Hearts.
- His dance references 'Dope Zebra' by 'rhettandlink'.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- , along with is one of the only two abilities in the game that scale with movement speed.
- Ganondorf in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
might be referencing the fight with
- The spectral riders used to be members of the Iron Order Hecarim was Knight Commander of and, together with him, became undead when the Ruination of the Blessed Isles was unleashed.
- Hecarim was deemed overpowered in Ultra Rapid Fire (2014 edition) and was ultimately disabled in non-custom games.