"You belong in a museum!"
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- Without Spoils of War, the item becomes gold efficient in .
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The allied champion who receives the bonus gold will still receives the gold sharing from nexus blitz, earning more gold than if they had last hit the minion themselves.
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execution aspect of the ability only works with melee basic attacks.
- Spoils of War will trigger but not .
- Assuming user kills one minion every 20 seconds, it provides at least 6.25 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner, not taking into account the missing health ratio.
- Heart of Targon is the spiritual return of the .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.