Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- paid for itself after 27 minutes and 30 seconds. If it were sold, it paid for itself after 13 minutes and 46 seconds.
- The balance team jokingly referred to two  and one as the "Philly Cheese Stone Sandwich" build.
- It was the most expensive of all gold-generating items.
- The item's appearance as a turtle shell is a reference to an obscure myth whereby gold or some assorted treasure can be obtained by breaking or prying open the turtle's shell.
- The item was removed because it allowed non-support characters access to free extra gold, as it gave health and built into items that bruisers could use well.
- The item's icon was reused from .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items