The health bar is a visual indicator that shows how much life a unit has.
Health bar frame
- A gold frame signifies a unit is invulnerable:
- A translucent health bar signifies a unit is untargetable:
- A red frame signifies a unit is within the threshold for an execution effect:
- A bluish-purple frame with cat ears signifies a unit is with :
State visual effects
|Mega state||Spell shield|
|Mortality state||Extra life|
|Defensive windows state||Armor shred|
|Magic resistance shred|
Other visual effects
- Revealed champion.
- Multiple health bar such as .
- The Armor up, Magic Resistance up, and Resistances up only indicate a temporary increase in Armor, Magic Resistance, or both, respectively.
- The Armor up, Magic Resistance up, and Resistances up will only have a visible icon if, after the champion gains the temporary bonuses, the following equation is true.
- Sources that provide temporary resistances, and can display The Armor up, Magic Resistance up, or Resistances up icons, will be added together for the purposes of determining if the icon will be visible.