The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- cannot be used at full health.
- Multiple can be used while one is already active which will queue them up to be used after the previous completes (maximum 5 stacks).
- Using a channeled spells. does not interrupt
- A used health regeneration per second for 15 seconds, which can be improved by . gives an additional 10
- It is a very useful item for nearly every champion early game due to its affordability but loses its effectiveness as champions' levels increase. The maximum health will be too substantial for it to be significant and any damage received would be too great.
- It used to be highly recommended to buy multiple jungling as it provided increased early-game survivability. The % health gain from jungling creeps reduces their utility. when
- If you're having trouble sustaining in lane, usually either top or mid as AD, do not rush 900 and only 10% lifesteal, given low (sub 150) total AD values, you usually won't be able to sustain enough from trading and lane minions. Note that 900 is 18 health potions - or 2700 total health from regen. Consider either or . - at
- Using a damage over time effects when at low health as it may keep you alive in a close fight. is particularly useful against
- During seasonal events, the
has been replaced by seasonal items with the same effect, but different names/pictures.
- The Snowdown Showdown celebrations. was a seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the 2009, 2010, and 2011
- The Harrowing events. was a seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the 2010 and 2011
- The Lunar Revel celebration. was another seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the
- According to and find the flavor to come in Strawberry or Cherry. It is possible that other red fruit flavors are made. , the potion has a smooth consistency.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.