Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- cannot be used at full health.
- Multiple can be used while one is already active which will queue them up to be used after the previous completes (maximum 5 stacks).
- Using a channeled spells. does not interrupt
- A used health regeneration per second for 15 seconds, which can be improved by . gives an additional 10
- It is a very useful item for nearly every champion early game due to its affordability but loses its effectiveness as champions' levels increase. The maximum health will be too substantial for it to be significant and any damage received would be too great.
- Using a damage over time effects when at low health as it may keep you alive in a close fight. is particularly useful against
- Compared to the 150, consuming three can restore a total of 450 health one time, making them more effective for a single trip. However, the two charges of the refillable restore up to 250 health every trip to the shop for no additional cost. Finally, note that the two do not stack due to the Potion item limitation; buying a refillable will prevent the player from buying normal potions. , for the same price of
- When having trouble sustaining in lane, usually either top or mid as AD, consider either 900, given low (sub 150) total AD values and only 10% lifesteal it won't be able to provide enough sustain from trading and lane minions. Note that 900 is 18 health potions - or 2700 total health from regen. or . While AD champions might be tempted to buy before their mythic at
- During seasonal events, the
has been replaced by seasonal items with the same effect, but different names/pictures.
- The Snowdown Showdown celebrations. was a seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the 2009, 2010, and 2011
- The Harrowing events. was a seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the 2010 and 2011
- The Lunar Revel celebration. was another seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the
- According to and find the flavor to come in Strawberry or Cherry. It is possible that other red fruit flavors are made. , the potion has a smooth consistency.
- Prior to Season Three, it used to be highly recommended to buy multiple when jungling as it provided increased early-game survivability. The % health gain from jungling items reduced their utility.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items