Health Potion is a consumable item in League of Legends.
- cannot be used at full health.
- You can use multiple while you have one active which will queue them up to be used after the previous completes (maximum 5 stacks).
- Using a , as with all other activated items, does not interrupt channelling. This is particularly useful if jungling as , as it will not interrupt . It also won't interrupt .
- 50 gold. is one of the cheapest items in League of Legends at
- Using a damage over time spells such as (keeping in mind, of course, the reduced effectiveness from Ignite's Grievous Wounds). can counter the damage from
- When used gives an additional 10 health regen/second for 15 seconds, which can be improved by .
- If you're having trouble sustaining in lane, usually either top or mid as AD, do not rush 900 and only 10% lifesteal, given low (sub 150) total AD values, you usually won't be able to sustain enough from trading and lane minions. Note that 900 is 18 health potions - or 2700 total health from regen. Consider either s or s. - at
- It is a very useful item for nearly every champion early game due to its affordability but loses its effectiveness as champions' levels increase. The maximum health will be too substantial for it to be significant and any damage received would be too great.
- It used to be highly recommended to buy multiple jungling as it provided increased early-game survivability. The % health gain from jungling creeps reduces their utility. when
- During seasonal events, the
has been replaced by seasonal items with the same effect, but different names/pictures.
- The Snowdown Showdown celebrations. was a seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the 2009, 2010, and 2011
- The Harrowing events. was a seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the 2010 and 2011
- The Lunar Revel celebration. was another seasonal item that replaced the Health Potion during the
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.