Champion abilities that can heal others
Note: Only the healing effect of these abilities is shown here, to read more information on each of these abilities, follow the link on each of them.
- (+20% AP) health to Alistar, and half that amount to nearby allied minions and champions. restores 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180
- (+35% AP) health per second to herself and nearby allied minions and champions. makes her channel for 4 seconds, restoring 70 / 110 / 150
- (+35% AP) health to target allied champion. restores 60 / 105 / 150 / 195 / 240
bounces from enemy to ally champions (or vice versa) two times, healing an ally champion when landing on them.
- First Target: Heals 65 / 95 / 125 / 155 / 185 (+30% AP).
- Second Target: Heals 55.25 / 80.75 / 106.25 / 131.75 / 157.25 (+25.5% AP).
- Third Target: Heals 45.5 / 66.5 / 87.5 / 108.5 / 129.5 (+21% AP).
- (+70% AP) health to target allied champion. restores 50 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190
- (+1.5% of his maximum health). If Vorpal Blade kills a target, Shen is healed for 33% of the normal amount instantly. "life taps" a target for 5 seconds, healing any allied champions who attack it over 3 seconds for a total of 6 / 10 / 14 / 18 / 22
- will empower himself for 20 seconds, for the duration he will heal nearby allied minions and champions for 25 / 37.5 / 50% of the damage he deals with autoattacks.
- (+25% AP). heals herself and the allied champion with the lowest percentage of health in range for 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120
- (+45% AP) health to target allied minion or champion. restores 70 / 140 / 210 / 280 / 350
- (+70% AP) health to all allied champions. restores 200 / 320 / 440
- (+60% AP) health to himself and target allied minion or champion. If he targets himself, he heals for 140% of that value. restores 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220
- (+200% AP). marks a champion for 7 seconds, if the champion reaches 0 health in that time they will be suspended in time for 2 seconds, untargetable, and then they will have their health restored by 600 / 850 / 1100
Champion abilities that only heal the user
Note: Only the healing effect of these abilities is shown here, to read more information on each of these abilities, follow the link on each of them. Additionally, see Health Regeneration for abilities that increase champion health regeneration, which also restores health.
- heals him for 17 + (3 × level) health whenever he kills a unit.
- in which he hurls his cleaver. If it hits a target, it refunds 50% of the health cost.
- (+2% AP) when she or her spiderlings attack. heals her for 4
- (+50% AP power) magic damage per second. He will heal for 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80% of the damage done. makes him channel and leash to a target for up to 5 seconds to deal 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180
- (+30% AP) each time that unit suffers damage (-20% healing for each consecutive hit). shields an allied champion or himself for 4 seconds. While shielded, Galio heals for 25 / 40 / 60 / 75 / 90
- (+100% AP). heals him for 80 / 150 / 220 / 290 / 360
- heals him for 20% of the damage enemies within the area take from any source. Healing from damage dealt to minions and monsters is capped at 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 per cast.
- passively heals Irelia for 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 13 health whenever she performs an autoattack. Activating gives Irelia 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26 health per autoattack for 6 seconds.
- heals Irelia for 25% of the damage dealt to champions and for 10% of the damage dealt to minions and monsters.
- (+1% per 100 AP) of her missing health over 2 seconds as long as her target remains tethered. heals Karma for 25%
- (+50% AP) if he is within the explosion radius. heals Kha'Zix for 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160
- heals Maokai for 7% of his maximum health whenever he attacks with 5 charges of Magical Sap. He gains one charge each time a spell is used near him.
- (+4% per 100 AP) of the target's maximum health in magic damage to the target, dealing half the damage initially and the other half over 10 seconds. He heals himself for the damage dealt. deals 24 / 29 / 34%
- causes Nocturne's next attack, once every 10 seconds, to strike all surrounding enemies restoring health per target hit. Autoattacks reduce the cooldown by 1 second each hit.
- (+100% AP) after being used on a minion or monster. heals himself for 125 / 180 / 235 / 290 / 345
- heals Renekton for 5% of the damage dealt up to a hard cap (50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150). When Renekton has more than 50 Fury he deals 50% additional damage and heals for 10% of the damage dealt instead, also the healing hard cap is tripled.
- heals Rengar for 40 + (20 × level).
- (+30% AP). Subsequent marks consumed will heal for 50% of the last. marks enemies it hits for 6 seconds. Any further damage dealt to marked targets by Skarner will consume the mark to heal himself for 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90
- (+20% AP), as long as Swain is in raven form. Swain heals for 75% of the damage dealt to champions and by 25% of the damage dealt to minions and monsters. , sends out up to 3 ravens per second (one per target) dealing 50 / 75 / 90
- heals Trundle for % of the maximum health of any non-allied unit that dies near him.
- (+60% AP) magic damage to his target and then deals the same damage again over 6 seconds. Trundle heals for the damage dealt. deals 100 / 175 / 250
- (+30% AP) + 0.5 / 0.95 / 1.4 / 1.85 / 2.3(+1.2% AP) per Fury consumed. upon activation Tryndamere consumes all of his Fury to heal himself for a base amount of 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70
- which heals Udyr for 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18% of the damage he deals with autoattacks while in the stance.
- (+25% AP) after used on a target. heals Vladimir for 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 / 55
- (+15% of bonus health) magic damage over the duration while healing himself for 12.5% of the damage dealt. makes Vladimir sink into a pool of blood for 2 seconds, becoming untargetable and dealing 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 300
- increases his healing and regeneration by 4% / 5% / 6% / 7% / 8%. This buff lasts for 10 seconds and stacks up to 4 times.
- causes his autoattacks to deal additional / / magic damage and heals him for the same amount. Each successive attack against the same target will stack this amount of healing and damage up to a maximum of 3 stacks. The stacks remain for 4 seconds.
- (+100% AP) or 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16% (+100% AP) of the target's maximum health, and heals Warwick for 80% of the damage dealt. , which strikes an enemy for the greater of 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 275
- (+70% AP) hit points on every third attack. heals Xin Zhao for 26 / 32 / 38 / 44 / 50
- (+100% bonus AD) magic damage to them and heals himself for 40% of the damage done. In addition the ghoul heals Yorick for the damage he deals. The healing effect is halved against minions. summons a Ravenous Ghoul behind his target dealing 55 / 85 / 115 / 145 / 175
- can be activated to deal 15% of target champion's maximum Health as physical damage (min. 100), and heals for the damage dealt.
- restores 150 health and 200 mana over 8 seconds when your champion levels up.
- restores 100 health and 40 mana over 10 seconds for each charge consumed to your champion.
- restores 5 health whenever you hit an enemy with your basic attack.
- revives your champion upon death, restoring 30% of your maximum health and mana.
- restores 150 health over 15 seconds to your champion.
- heals 150 + 15% of the target's missing health to a target allied champion.
- passive heal 200 HP over 5 seconds to your champion when acquiring a kill or assist.
- restores 150 health and 200 mana over 8 seconds when your champion levels up.
- increases the effectiveness of all healing and regeneration effects (including life steal and spell vamp) on yourself by 20%.
- restores 80 health and 50 mana over 10 seconds to your champion.
- The summoner spell restores 75 + 15 × level Health to your champion and nearby allied minions and champions. All targets healed by this will have a 50% reduction on other for 35 seconds.
Healing reduction effects reduce the effectiveness of all forms of healing and regeneration effects, including life steal and spell vamp.
Healing reduction effects come in two forms. Healing reduction from champion or item effects is known as Grievous Wounds. All forms of Grievous Wounds reduce healing effects by 50%. Additionally, Crystal Scar has a global aura which reduces self-healing (including heals you target on yourself or that incidentally affect you, like Triumphant Roar) and Health Regeneration by 20%, and Proving Grounds has an aura which reduces champion healing and health regeneration from all sources by 20% (this does not affect minions)
- , when activated, empowers Fizz's autoattacks for 5 seconds, applying Grievous Wounds to enemies hit for 3 seconds.
- applies Grievous Wounds to all targets hit for 3 seconds.
- , when activated, empowers Miss Fortune's autoattacks for 6 seconds, applying Grievous Wounds to enemies hit for 3 seconds.
- applies Grievous Wounds to the enemy target for 5 seconds.
- creates an area of Desecrated Ground that afflicts enemies with Grievous Wounds while they remain inside.
- passive causes basic attacks to apply Grievous Wounds for 1.5 seconds.
- passive causes all magic damage to apply Grievous Wounds for 4 seconds if the target is below 40% health.
- applies Grievous Wounds and deals 50 true damage (+20 × level) over the next 5 seconds.
- Crystal Scar's Aura reduces every champions' self-healing and health regeneration effects by 20% while playing the Dominion game mode.
- The Proving Grounds map also reduces healing and regeneration effects by 20% for every champion.