New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For restoring a champion's health in general, see Healing.
- Heal searches in a 225 units radius around the cursor for its intended allied target if none is targeted directly. If it finds none, it targets the most wounded allied champion in the cast range, if no such distinction then the closest one.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 "Most wounded" means the champion with the least current %HP.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 Interactions with clones.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 There is a bug causing the spell to sometimes not pick its second target successfully.
- Heal is affected by any form of personal health gain modifier on yourself, but only yourself (e.g. , , and ).
- Using or being affected by Heal if you were already Healed in the last 35 seconds heals for .
- This spell can be used to save a life when low on health and under attack. It is commonly used to get an early first blood by healing oneself for more than one's opponent expects. It is also a skill used for "baiting," where you make your champion appear weaker than it actually is, to lure your enemies out of position or to get them to tower dive you. A similar baiting tactic is also commonly used with .
- This summoner spell is considered by many to be vastly superior to Grievous Wounds, has a shorter cooldown, blocks more damage (against a single target), and can be used while you're still at full health (good against 100-to-0 burst). for a number of reasons - the heal is permanent, affects two people instead of one, and gives a 30% speed boost to yourself and your ally. However, Barrier is not affected by
The following table compares the effectiveness ofvs on a target affected by .
|Level||Total damage||Damage per second||Absorbed damage||Absorbed damage in 2 seconds||Received Damage||Percentage of Damage Negated||Healing||Reduced healing ( GW)||Received Damage||Percentage of Damage Negated|
- will always negate 40% of damage if it is activated while under the effect of for at least 2 seconds.
- negates more damage than at earlier levels, but less damage afterwards.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by summoner spell cooldown reduction.
- Heal and tutorial. are the only usable summoner spells in the basic
- The old icon for 2011 mastery trees. was the only summoner spell icon that was not edited or reused for the
- The current icon for Heal is notable for being the oldest out of all currently used summoner spell icons since its inclusion in 2011.