- For the Wild Rift item, see .
||"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- This item has been removed on patch V10.23.
Haunting Guise was an epic item in League of Legends.
- 86.31% gold efficient. base stats were
- The increased damage from Madness applies to all types of enemies (champions, monsters, minions).
- The Harrowing celebration. It was the same item with a different name and picture.
was a Seasonal item for the 2010
- is an almost-perfect homonym of "haunting eyes" - an allusion to its portrait and to the common idiom.
- V10.23 - Removed
- Bug Fix: The Madness passive no longer modifies true damage, matching rules around other damage-amplifying effects.
- Ability power increased to 35 from 25.
- Removed Unique Passive - Eyes of Pain: +15 magic penetration.
- New Unique Passive - Madness: Damaging an enemy champion generates one stack every second for the next 4 seconds. Deal 2% increased damage for each stack, up to a maximum of 10%.
- Total cost reduced to 1500 from 1600.
- Combine cost reduced to 665 from 765.
- Total cost increased to 1600 from 1500.
- Combine cost increased to 765 from 590.
- Total cost increased to 1500 from 1485
- Combine cost increased to 640 from 565.
- Magic penetration reduced to 15 from 20.
- Used in new item recipe:
- Fixed a tooltip bug where said it provided 180 health and 20 ability power, when it actually provided 200 health and 25 ability power.
- Fixed a bug in which was displaying the wrong stat bonuses.
- Ability power increased to 25 from 20.
- Health increased to 200 from 180.
- Removed: +10% spell vamp
- V184.108.40.206 Remake
- 180 health.
- 20 ability power.
- Unique passive: +20 magic penetration
- Unique passive: +10% spell vamp (5% for multi-target spells).
- V220.127.116.11 Added.
- Low Tier Health / Mana regeneration Item with cooldown reduction and magic penetration.
- Built from
, and .
- Unique passive: 20 Magic penetration.
- Cost: 1337.