- Death Sworn
When the dead refuse to take their place among the Death Sworn, the spectral knight Hecarim rides them down with his scythe at the ready. In his wake charge countless subjugated spirits, now yearning for nothing more than the reaping of fresh and defiant souls.
To fully swear oneself to Death's service, a mortal must be prepared to sacrifice the living. A skilled assassin in life, Katarina pledged her sinister blades willingly, and was granted spectral abilities allowing her to pass in and out of the underworld with ease.
With his silver tongue, Twisted Fate tricked the lords of the living to offer their beloved starchild to Death in exchange for their own immortality. Little did they know, eternal life without their avatar of compassion and mercy would result only in eternal suffering…
For those dreading their inevitable meeting with Death, Twisted Fate offers another path. If they win his game of chance, a life of luxury awaits them. If they lose, he gladly adds yet another card to his ever-growing deck of doomed souls.
On a cold, dreary night, a pioneering inventor was tried and hanged for preaching his glorious vision of the future—a world in which the living knelt before the dead. Death had to admire Viktor's conviction, and sent him back into the mortal world, blessed with powers beyond imagination.
Once a pupil of the martial arts, Wukong trained under his masters' strict traditions and doctrines. In him, Death saw limitless potential, and chose to claim the disregarded student for the underworld instead. Now, Wukong fights alongside the undying hordes, no longer bound by the rules of the living.
Having lived his life in the shadows, Zed's eventual return from the dead should have come as no surprise to anyone. A master of unliving darkness, he is only too happy to spend all eternity spilling mortal blood, as one of the Death Sworn.
A Fireside Frightener
- These skins are members of the Death Sworn, a cult of the Harrowing who believes in a future in which the living kneel before the dead.
- was hanged for preaching his vision of a world where the living knelt before the dead. He returned as Death Sworn.
- and were skilled assassins who became Death Sworn willingly.
- was a martial arts student claimed by the Underworld.
- subjugates spirits who refuse to take their place among the Death Sworn.
- offers an alternative to meeting with Death. If they can beat him in a game, they win a life of luxury. If they lose, he adds them to his deck of doomed souls.
- was an avatar of compassion and mercy before Twisted Fate tricked the lords of the living into trading her to the Underworld. 
- Related Music
- Related Videos
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.