"Time for a shakedown."
Hand of Baron (originally known as Exalted with Baron Nashor) is a team-wide buff received upon slaying Template:Moi, located on the Summoner's Rift. The buff can be identified by swirling violet runes around the champion. increases the duration of Hand of Baron by 31 seconds.
- Grants up to 40 attack damage and ability power (scales with game time)
- Reduces channel time by 4 seconds.
- A successful recall restores 50% of your champion's maximum health / mana and grants +50% movement speed for 8 seconds.
- Minion Aura
- All minions
- Increase speed to match 90% of average movement speed of nearby champions, capped at 500 movement speed
- Gain resistance to slow effects
- Non-super minions have 75% damage reduction versus area of effect, damage over time, and persistent effects
- Melee minions
- Gain +50% movement speed when within 800 units of enemy minions or turrets
- Increased size
- +75 attack range
- +75% damage reduction versus champions and minions
- +30% damage reduction versus turrets (similar to cannon minions)
- Caster minions
- +20 attack damage
- +50% missile speed
- +100 attack range
- Cannon minions
- +600 attack range (meaning they will not enter turret range)
- +50 attack damage, but attack speed is halved
- Attacks are now Area of Effect (200 range) and deal double damage to turrets
- Super minions
- +25% attack speed
- Gain +50% movement speed when within 800 units of enemy minion or turret
- Acquired by slaying Baron Nashor.
- Unlike and , this buff is not transferable.
- The buff is lost when a champion carrying it is killed.