- The bonus attack speed is gained on-attack.
- does not count as a basic attack reset for Hail of Blades.
- This rune can be useful for champions in which the first three attacks are the most powerful, either because they deal more damage or because the third strike has a special effect (e.g. ).
- It can also be used by champions which need to stack something in an enemy, using their basic attacks. For example, can stack faster with Hail of Blades as does with his , and with her .
- gains an enormous attack damage boost with Hail of Blades, as converts the attack speed gained into AD. Should Jhin critically strike with that attack, he also gets even more movement speed.
- Hail of Blades has a very similar effect to
, with a few differences:
- Hail of Blades lasts only for the first three attacks, whereas lasts for a few seconds, regardless of attacking.
- Hail of Blades activates the instant you attack, whereas is delayed.
- Hail of Blades can only be activated with basic attacks. can be activated with basic attacks and abilities.
- Both keystones are found in different rune paths.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.