The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional notes.
- The damage from true damage. is not converted to
- Spell shield blocks only one snip.
- Snip Snip! will snip from wherever Gwen is at the time.
- The first snip happens at
, the last one at the end of the cast time.
- Bonus snips from Snippy stacks each happen at 0.45, 0.4, 0.35 and 0.23 seconds into the cast time.
- If Gwen dashes out of the area, the mist will automatically move to the dash's destination instead of Gwen's location.
- The mist will stop moving immediately if the dash is interrupted.
- All projectiles targeted at Gwen by enemy champions are destroyed upon attempting to pass through the mist or being inside the mist.
- The Recast will move the Mist's center 75 units through Gwen's location at the time.
- If she is dashing, the Mist will move 75 units through her dash destination instead.
- The mist will teleport to Gwen's location if she blinks a far distance.
- Enemy champions outside the mist are indicated with a broken sword icon.
- Skip 'n Slash has no minimum dash range.
- The basic attack reset is not considered one for .
- Gwen can still move during Needlework's cast times.
- The needles will fire from wherever Gwen is at the end of the cast time.
- Spell shield blocks only one needle.
- Needlework is placed on an extremely short cooldown when Gwen gains a recast.
- Gwen's basic attacks which unlock the next cast also have an uncancelable windup.
Interactions & Other
- Both recasts cannot be available at the same time. Gwen must attack or hit with
after using the initial cast to gain the first recast, and must do so again after using the first recast to gain the second recast. Since Needlework can only be recast up to twice, the ability will end after she uses the second recast.
- The order goes as follows: Use Initial Cast → Attack or Hit → Gain First Recast → Use First Recast → Attack or Hit → Gain Second Recast → Use Second Recast → Needlework ends.
- This patch box only contains the Release version. For Gwen's complete patch history, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.