Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional notes.
- Subsequent basic attacks on-hit also refresh the duration of Snippy stacks.
- The amount of Snippy stacks Gwen has is indicated below her health bar.
- The damage from true damage. is not converted to
- Spell shield blocks only one snip.
- Snip Snip! will snip from wherever Gwen is at the time.
- The first snip happens at
, the last one at the end of the cast time.
- Bonus snips from Snippy stacks each happen at 0.45, 0.4, 0.35 and 0.23 seconds into the cast time.
- If Gwen dashes out of the area, the mist will automatically move to the dash's destination instead of Gwen's location.
- The mist will stop moving immediately if the dash is interrupted.
- All projectiles targeted at Gwen by enemy champions outside the mist are destroyed upon attempting to pass through the mist or being inside the mist.
- The recast will move the mist's center 75 units through Gwen's location at the time.
- If she is dashing, the mist will move 75 units through her dash destination instead.
- The mist will teleport to Gwen's location if she blinks a far distance.
- Enemy champions outside the mist are indicated with a broken sword.
- Skip 'n Slash has no minimum dash range.
- The basic attack reset is not considered one for .
- Gwen can still move during Needlework's cast times.
- Dying during the cast time will prevent the remaining needles of the cast from being launched.
- The first cast's cast time is 0.25 seconds, and the second and third's cast times are each 0.5 seconds. Gwen launches the needles during the cast times.
- For the second cast, the first needle launches after the start of the cast, the second needle launches after , and the third needle launches after the first.
- For the third cast, the first needle launches after the start of the cast. Each additional needle launches seconds after the previous one.
- The needles of each cast will fire based on Gwen's location at
into each cast time (in case of the first cast, this is at the end of the cast time).
- The needles fire from 100 units behind the cast location.
- The width of all needle missiles decreases with their distance travelled, forming an approximately triangular missile hitbox.
- Needles of the same cast all travel the same line at a slight delay after one another. The visual origins are offset (by 70 and 110 units to either side from the center missile spawn location), but the actual hitting missiles all follow the central line.
- Spell shield blocks only one needle.
- Needlework is placed on a 0.1-second cooldown when the cast time completes and when Gwen gains a recast (before gaining a recast via the attack, the recast remains sealed even while not on cooldown).
- Gwen's basic attacks which unlock the next cast have an uncancelable windup.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.