- For the Teamfight Tactics item, see .
- For the Wild Rift item, see .
Guardian Angel is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- 78.57% gold efficient. base stats are
- Upon triggering Rebirth, all summoner spells that are not already on cooldown are placed on a 4-second cooldown.
- Rebirth takes priority over , , and all zombie state effects but not .
- Rebirth does not activate when killed by the Nexus Obelisk.
- Rebirth's health restoration is considered healing and is increased by effects such as (+25% to healing), which causes it to restore 62.5% of base health in total.
- While Rebirth is in effect, the user's health regeneration is set to 0.
- Quicksilver can be used during Rebirth.
- Rebirth's untargetability does not destroy in-flight projectiles.
- The following table refers for interactions while the user is unable to act:
||All items are disabled
- Updated icon.
- Recipe: + + + 50 = 2800.
- Stats: 40 attack damage, 40 armor.
- Unique Passive - Rebirth: Upon taking lethal damage, resurrects and restores 50% of base health and 30% of maximum mana after 4 seconds of stasis (300 second cooldown).
- Limited to 1 Guardian Angel.
- Recipe: + + + 50 = 2800.
- Stats: 45 attack damage, 40 armor.
- Unique Passive: Upon taking lethal damage, resurrects and restores 50% of base health and 30% of maximum mana after 4 seconds of stasis (300 second cooldown).
- Bug Fix: Abilities with damaging auras (e.g. ) no longer continue to damage nearby enemies while the champion is in a revive state.
- Combined cost reduced to 50 from 100.
- New Recipe: + + + 100 = 2800.
- Old Recipe: + + + 200 = 2400.
- Undocumented: Attack damage increased to 45 from 40.
- Armor increased to 40 from 30.
- New Recipe: + + + 200 = 2400.
- Old Recipe: + + 800 = 2400.
- New Recipe: + + 800 = 2400
- Old Recipe: + + 880 = 2400
- Attack damage increased to 40 from 0.
- Armor reduced to 30 from 60.
- Magic resistance reduced to 0 from 45.
- Revive healing changed to 50% of base health from 700 health or 30% maximum health.
- Combine cost reduced to 880 from 1180.
- Total cost reduced to 2400 from 2700.
- Magic resistance reduced to 45 from 60.
- Combine cost reduced to 1180 from 1380.
- Total cost reduced to 2700 from 2900.
- Passive now restores either 700 health or 30% of max. health, whichever is higher.
- Total cost increased to 2900 from 2800.
- Armor increased to 60 from 50.
- Magic resistance increased to 60 from 50.
- Combine cost reduced to 1200 from 1250.
- Total cost reduced to 2800 from 2850.
- Recipe changed: 1250 = 2750 + +
- Recipe changed: 1500 = 2750 + +
- Recipe changed: 1310 = 2750
- Total cost increased to 2750 from 2600.
- Magic resist increased to 40 from 30.
- Combine cost increased to 1480 from 1200.
- Armor reduced to 50 from 68.
- Magic resistance reduced to 30 from 38.
- Health and mana gained upon reviving changed to 30% of maximum health and mana from 750 health and 375 mana.
- Now displays its cooldown on the item itself rather than with a buff.
- Added a gray version of the cooldown icon for .
- Will now always activate after and but before .
- This item now removes most positive buffs from your champion when it activates.
- For example, , , and will now be removed.
- Now revives champions at 750 health and 375 mana instead of 40% health and mana.
- Will now display a timer showing how long until the effect is ready again.
- will now only proc on cloned units if it was ready to activate when the clone was created. In other words, clones now sync their Guardian Angel states to the main champion when created.
- Clones that expire while being revived with will no longer last permanently.
- Positive buffs are no longer lost on pseudo-death (ie ).
- Elixirs are no longer lost on pseudo-death (ie ).
- The item had its restoration amount on revival reduced to 40% from 50% of their health and mana.
- You can no longer teleport while being revived by Guardian Angel.
- Recipe cost increased to 1200 from 850.
- Total cost increased to 2600 from 2250.
- June 26, 2009 Patch
- Fixed a bug which caused it to proc more often than once every 5 minutes.
- May 15, 2009 Patch
- Armor reduced to 75 from 80.
- Magic resist reduced to 40 from 45.
- Fixed a bug where certain item effects would persist past selling the item.
- Fixed a bug which allowed you to respawn an infinite number of times with no cooldown.
- Recipe: + + + 850 = 2250
- +80 Armor
- +45 Magic resist
- Unique - Passive: Upon taking lethal damage, restores 50% of base health and maximum mana after 4 seconds of stasis (300 second cooldown).