Guardians are cosmetic units in the Legends of Runeterra game that appear on the board. During each match, each player has a guardian displayed bellow the nexus in the Guardians nest where these small little creature reacts to the events of the match and can interact with the player.
Most Guardians are inspired by creatures that appear in the Runeterra Prime universe while others a creatures from the wider League of Legends intellectual property.
List of Guardians
Guardians can have chromas, changing their color texture.
- Moonstruck Poro 
- Each Guardian is inspired by an existing Legends of Runeterra card(s), or general creatures from the League of Legends universe and intellectual property:
- Poro from numerous cards such as the card.
- Gromp Jr. by Summoner's Rift of League of Legends. and is the infant version of the fauna from
- Snapper by the cards and is the infant version of the fauna.
- T-Hex by the card and is an infant-like version of the golem.
- Basilisk by the card and is the infant version of the fauna.
- Silverwing by the numerous Silverwing cards such as the card and is the infant version of the fauna.
- Gloomtooth by the card and is an infant-like version of the spirit.
- Minion by Red Caster Minion and is the smaller cuter version of the troop from Summoner's Rift and Howling Abyss of League of Legends.
- Moonstruck Poro chroma was only given to players who pre-registered for the mobile version of Legends of Runeterra.
- Related Videos