Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Rare & Limited
Special pricing / 08-Nov-2017
- His was changed shortly after release for censorship reasons due to having a cigar.
- This change was once implemented in all regions, including those with lighter censorship policies. Because of this, the meme of the missing "Grave's Cigar" became popular when players compared frivolous visual changes.
- This change is implemented by default, then automatically overwritten by the original art in safer regions. The collection catalog is the only place in the client where Graves properly has his cigar.
- This skin shares the Hired Gun theme with:
- New Destiny is changed to resemble a M79 grenade launcher
- The bear paw on his back might be referencing Academi and/or Duke Nukem.
- This skin shares the Riot theme with:
- Both and can be seen in the background.
- Along with the other Riot skins, he was obtainable by either meeting a Rioter, attending an official Riot event or through purchase in the store during events in the year of release.
- For him in particular, he was only obtainable in 2012 events.
- He wears a riot helmet while his gun, is replaced with a riot gun, both of which are equipment used for riot control.
- He references his escape from the Locker and maybe even Starcraft.
- He resembles Grayson Hunt from Bulletstorm.
- His in-game model and splash art were both updated specifically for his Teamfight Tactics debut.
- This skin shares the Crime City theme with:
- This is the first skin to have it's splash art updated with a version previously exclusive to Wild Rift.
- This skin shares the Pool Party theme with:
- , and can be seen in the far background. , , , , and in their Pool Party attire, along with
- His necklace has a different emblem on his chromas.
- His base has the old Riot logo.
- His Citrine chroma has a shark.
- His Amethyst chroma has a fish or shark.
- His Sapphire chroma has a sliced orange.
- His Emerald chroma has claw marks.
- His Ruby chroma has a cigar.
- His Turquoise chroma has two bullets.
- He resembles Hugh Jackman.
- In his Emerald variant, he resembles Borat, from the green straps of the skimpy onesie.
- In his Ruby variant, it refers to the 1920 onesie striped swimsuits.
- This skin shares the Bilgewater: Burning Tides theme with:
- This is him and in their early hustling days after they struck their partnership.
- This skin shares the Snow Day theme with:
- He was released in celebration of Snowdown Showdown 2016 along with:
- A few things can be seen in the background/foreground:
: one is licking the carrot in the box, one is jumping off one the shelves and the other one is hiding under the wrapping paper on the bottom right.
- A can also be seen on one of the shelves.
- The wrapping paper has mustache.
- flying in the background.
- A photograph of and on the wall.
- necklace in the top left corner.
- Helmet Bro's helmet on a shelve above the snowblower.
- Graves' classic poncho and shotgun underneath the penguin.
- in the box next to the carrot.
- at the top of a tree.
- During his recall animation his head gets covered in snow with a carrot in his mouth, this is possibly in reference to the cigar controversy.
- This skin shares the Victorious theme with:
- He was unlocked by players who achieved Gold+ in Season 7 (2017).
- He was the first Victorious skin to receive a Chroma pack.
- The Chromas featured were rewarded to players who achieved Gold+ in the corresponding ranked game mode.
- This skin shares the Praetorian theme with:
- This is Graves' first skin where he is incapable of human speech.
- He speaks similar to Overwatch Soldiers from Half Life 2.
- This skin shares the Battle Academia theme with:
- and can be seen in the background of his splash art.
- This skin shares the Sentinels of Light theme with:
- At level 11, Graves' visual effects become purified, removing the Black Mist visual effects and his light becomes brighter.
- One of Shadow's eyes can be seen in the background.
- Moobeat. (2014, Nov 7).[https://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/11/117-pbe-update.html 11/7 PBE Update: Cigar removed from Graves Splash, New Maokai ability icons, and more!] www.surrenderat20.net
- LTRANDOLPH. (2017, May 4). Ask Riot: Cigar Edition. nexus.leagueoflegends.com.
- Guide to Legacy and Limited Skins
- Sirhaian on Sentinel Graves