The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The in-game HUD displays Graves' reload speed in place of his attack speed. This is a visual bug, and his attack speed behaves normally.
- His reload speed is in the form of reloads per second:
- Graves' bonus attack speed growth and the cap affect his reload speed, making his bonus attack speed more worth after each level.
- Reload speed: Scales less the more attack speed you have until 150% bonus attack speed (not included growth). Going over that will decrease the reload speed until capping at 200% bonus attack speed.
- The reload time after firing both shells and the time before the reloading starts while sitting on one shell are the same, of 2.08 seconds. They're then reduced by bonus attack speed, to a minimum of seconds.
- Reload speed at 150% bonus attack speed: .
- The reload time with one shell is 1.3 seconds.
- On-hit effects have a variety of interactions with New Destiny:
- Charge based on-hit effects like Energized or cooldown based on-hit effects like Spellblade will apply to the first target hit, and are not guaranteed to affect his attack target.
- On-Action Effects such as and will be triggered, and still obey their standard target-acquisition rules. Wind's Fury can select secondary targets that are also damaged by Graves' attacks.
- will apply 1 stack to the enemy each individual pellet hits, stacking multiple times if multiple pellets hit the same target.
- critical damage reduction will apply to every pellet.
- Given the right circumstances pellets can go around and beyond the intended target thus damaging other enemies.
- If Graves is blinded pellets will fly (still in a cone) in a random direction (excluding his target's) but he can still damage nearby enemy units hit by pellets.
- Structures will intercept and be hit by multiple pellets, as with other valid targets.
- Units that take modified damage ( ) can only be damaged by one pellet per attack and will not intercept additional ones.
- Graves' attack windup is based on such a low value that it will always take only , even at the lowest possible attack speed (0.2AS).
- Spell shields can only block one instance of the ability's damage.
- will destroy the projectile entirely and mitigate all effects, including the trail on the ground.
- is considered to be terrain for the purposes of the projectile, triggering its second effect.
- End of the Line will cast from wherever Graves is at the end of the cast time.
- Smoke Screen will nearsight untargetable units.
- Spell shields will block the instance of damage and slow, but will not mitigate the persistent area of effect.
- Crowd control immunity and cleanses have no effect on the user's sight radius reduction despite the nearsight being resisted / removed. Loss of allied vision will still be affected.
- Removing or resisting the nearsight will prevent it from being reapplied while staying inside the area (leaving and coming back inside will not).
- The nearsight debuff applies to non-champions but it does not inherently stop them from performing actions that require sight, such as basic attacking.
- No additional details.
- Applies spell damage to the target hit by the shell and area damage to targets within the explosion.
- The projectile will still explode early if the champion hit by the shell is protected by a spell shield.
- Collateral Damage is disabled while grounded but not while rooted.
- Collateral Damage will cast from wherever Graves is at the end of the cast time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.