The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Goredrinker is a mythic item in League of Legends.
Ceaseless Hunger is a mythic item in League of Legends. Can only be forged by .
- Goredrinker's mythic passive can grant up to 25 ability haste with 5 other Legendary items.
- Thirsting Slash deals area damage, and thus will trigger spell effects.
- Thirsting Slash is not blocked by spell shield.
- Thirsting Slash is an auto-targeted effect.
- Thirsting Slash has a brief cast time equal to 100% of the caster's attack windup time.
- Therefore the cast time both scales with attack speed and depends on the champion that cast it.
- Thirsting Slash calculates its heal sequentially; the heal will be calculated in order of each enemy champion hit rather than all at once.
- Thirsting Slash also grants healing per struck clone.
- Thirsting Slash will grant the healing even if it doesn't deal damage to the enemy champion struck.
- In the set of V11.3 changes that were patched onto VPBE, Thirsting Slash's missing health percentage heal was erroneously changed to 80% (0.8), instead of 8% (0.08). This would later be corrected only after the following weekend.
- Coincidentally, ARURF was enabled on PBE, where players can use items and abilities with practically no costs or cooldowns. Goredrinker was frequently exploited by players that rolled champions such as Tanks and Fighters: classes that favor the item due to their close-quarters combat and preference for health & sustain.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.