The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Goredrinker is a mythic item in League of Legends.
Ceaseless Hunger is a mythic item in League of Legends. Can only be forged by .
- 70 attack damage = 2450
- 25 ability haste = 666.67
- 450 health = 1200
- 12% omnivamp = 476
- Total Gold Value = 4792.67
- 7 ability haste = 186.67
- Total Gold Value = 186.67
- base stats are gold efficient.
- Legendary item. gold efficiency is increased by for every other
- The raw stats gained from upgrading 1217 (15 attack damage, 5 ability haste, 150 health, and 4% omnivamp). into are worth
- Goredrinker's mythic passive can grant up to 25 ability haste with 5 other Legendary items.
- Thirsting Slash deals area damage, and thus will trigger spell effects.
- Thirsting Slash is blocked by spell shield.
- Thirsting Slash is an auto-targeted effect.
- Thirsting Slash's cast breaks stealth.
- Thirsting Slash has a brief cast time equal to 100% of the caster's attack windup time.
- Therefore the cast time both scales with attack speed and depends on the champion that casts it.
- Thirsting Slash calculates its heal sequentially; the heal will be calculated in order of each enemy champion hit rather than all at once.
- Thirsting Slash's healing from each target happens right after damage is applied against that target, meaning Drain from damage against the target restores the caster's health before each heal from the target.
- Thirsting Slash also grants healing per struck clone.
- Thirsting Slash will grant the healing even if it doesn't deal damage to the enemy champion struck.
- In the set of V11.3 changes that were patched onto VPBE, Thirsting Slash's missing health percentage heal was erroneously changed to 80% (0.8), instead of 8% (0.08). This would later be corrected only after the following weekend.
- Coincidentally, ARURF was enabled on PBE, where players can use items and abilities with practically no costs or cooldowns. Goredrinker was frequently exploited by players that rolled champions such as Tanks and Fighters: classes that favor the item due to their close-quarters combat and preference for health & sustain.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items