||"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- For Lore Race, see Golem
The Golem camp consists of one large and one lesser . Killing this camp awards Gold and Experience.
- Without slows, the Big Golem has a movement speed of 300. When its patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 360 [300 (+60)].
- Without slows, the Golem has a movement speed of 300. When its patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 360 [300 (+60)].
- The Krug camp is a replacement for the Golem camp on Summoner's Rift since patch V4.20. Veteran players still sometimes refer to the as Golems.
- Big Golem.
- Golem. replaced the
- V9.23 - November 19, 2019
- Removed: Granting buff upon
- Big Golem base health increased to 1340 from 1240.
- Big Golem experience reduced to 120 from 150.
- Big Golem gold increased to 81 from 69.
- Golem gold reduced to 14 from 21.
- Big Golem base health reduced to 1240 from 1440.
- Big Golem base attack damage reduced to 70 from 73.
- Golem base health reduced to 480 from 540.
- Golem base attack damage reduced to 33 from 35.
- Big Golem base health increased to 1250 from 850.
- Golem base health reduced to 500 from 550.
- Big Golem attack damage increased to 60 from 59.
- Big Golem experience reduced to 140 from 160.
- Golem base health increased to 450 from 300.
- Golem experience increased to 40 from 38.
- Spawn time increased to 2:05 from 1:55.
- Big Golem experience increased to 160 from 137.
- Initial spawn time increased to 1:55 from 1:40.
- Respawn time reduced to 50 seconds from 60.