"Some things must remain buried."
Discover thewithin the and learn to master both sides of the Missing Link in the Champion Spotlight.
Gnar's a double-headed beast best played on the edges of fights in hisform, and in the enemies' midst as . During the laning phase, use basic attacks and clever casts of to trigger , which chunks your opponent down and helps you stay out of range of their retaliation. a useful ability, too, but best saved for moments when you need to flee from jungle ganks or guarantee kills against your target. As teams start grouping, into fights as before using , and to burst down the enemy's weaker damage dealers and pummel their tanks.
- Playing As
- Managing your is very important. Try to time out your transformations so you can get maximum benefit from both forms.
- Position yourself next to walls to bait your enemies into getting stunned by your .
- Know your strengths! Gnar is fast, squishy, and has high sustained damage. Gnar is slow, tough, and has high burst.
- Playing Against
- Gnar can't gain for after he turns from to . Use this chance to engage on his team.
- Gnar's animations and change as he is closer to .
- Gnar's stuns if he hits you into a wall. Be careful when fighting him near one.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.