Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The Rage generated upon dealing or receiving damage occurs over 2 seconds with 4 ticks every 0.5 seconds. It also does not stack but instead refreshes with subsequent applications (of dealing or receiving damage).
- The bonus rage generation on basic attacks counts as an on-hit effect, and is triggered by and .
- In-game, the value on the Rage bar always displays rounded down to the nearest integer.
- healing modifiers such as Grievous Wounds and those from items and runes. gained health is not affected by
- When returning to
, Gnar will only retain his current health percentage, not current health total.
- This is intentional to prevent Gnar from simply triggering in order to heal himself over time.
- Gnar's abilities share cooldowns across forms.
- The final stats, after front page.
being applied, can be seen on Mini Gnar's and Mega Gnar's respective data template, in the
- Mini Gnar gains bonus attack speed.
- The boomerang return direction is determined at the apex of its flight by Gnar's current position and which direction Gnar is heading at the time.
- Since the cooldown between the two is shared, Mini Gnar may pick up a and/or Mega Gnar may catch a .
- Boomerang Throw will fire from wherever Gnar was at the start of the cast time.
- The bonus movement speed's duration refreshes whenever Gnar would receive it (by hitting a target three times again).
- Hop does not allow Gnar to bounce off wards.
- Hop does not grant bonus attack speed if used to transform.
- Gnar can use during Hop.
- If Hop is used to transform and you bounce off an enemy unit Gnar will be able to use ult during the following Crunch after the bounce.
- GNAR! can interact with player-generated terrain.
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.