The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Rage generated upon dealing or receiving damage occurs over 2 seconds with 4 ticks every 0.5 seconds. It also does not stack but instead refreshes with subsequent applications (of dealing or receiving damage).
- The bonus rage generation on basic attacks counts as an on-hit effect, and is triggered by and .
- In-game, the value on the Rage bar always displays rounded down to the nearest integer.
- healing modifiers such as Grievous Wounds and those from items and runes. gained health is not affected by
- When returning to
, Gnar will only retain his current health percentage, not current health total.
- This is intentional to prevent Gnar from simply triggering in order to heal himself over time.
- Gnar's abilities share cooldowns across forms.
- The final stats, after
being applied, can be seen on Mini Gnar's and Mega Gnar's respective data template, in the front page.
- Mini Gnar gains bonus attack speed.
- Mega Gnar gains base health, base armor, base magic resistance, and base attack damage
- The boomerang return direction is determined by which direction Gnar is heading, and is calculated at the apex of its flight.
- Since the cooldown between the two is shared, Mini Gnar may pick up a and/or Mega Gnar may catch a .
- Boomerang Throw is always cast at the original casting position.
- The bonus movement speed's duration refreshes whenever Gnar would receive it (by hitting a target three times again).
- Hop does not allow Gnar to bounce off wards.
- Since the cooldown between the two is shared Mini Gnar may pick up a and/or Mega Gnar may catch a .
- The will stop if colliding with or .
- No additional details.
- GNAR!'s active interacts with player-created terrain ( , , , ).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.