Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
is an excitable yordle whose playful antics can erupt into a toddler's outrage in an instant, transforming him into a massive beast bent on destruction. Frozen in True Ice for millennia, the curious creature broke free and now hops about a changed world he sees as exotic and wondrous. Delighted by danger, Gnar flings whatever he can at his enemies, be it his bonetooth boomerang... or an uprooted tree.
|"Gnar!" — Gnar|
- Yordle Physiology: Gnar is a Yordle, a being coming from the Spirit Realm and possesses several abilities natural of his species.
- Immortality: Being spiritual beings, Yordles don't age the same way as normal humans, and they can't normally die.
- Yordle Magic: Just like any Yordle, Gnar is capable of performing yordle magic, which he utilizes in tandem with his skills as a hunter.
- Atavism: Being a prehistoric Yordle, Gnar has certain characteristics that modern Yordles don't have, such as sharp fangs and tails.
- Rage Gene: If Gnar gets too angry, he will transform into a massive beast of immense destructive power.
- Gnar was accidentally frozen when Watchers. unleashes an icy catastrophe to bury the
- Gnar will befriend nearly everyone that is kind and will play with him.
- Potential candidates include , , , , and the .
- may be very interested in Gnar for the evolutionary insights he might provide regarding Yordle.
- Gnar is a prehistoric yordle, at the very least older than 10,000 years, dating back to a time when there were no massive civilizations on land.
- He was able to survive for millennia due to hibernation and being encased in True Ice.
- He is unaware that he transforms but that may change when he grows older.
- He retains his personality as Mega Gnar.
- The tribal paintings in 'Discovering the Link' depict Gnar and his family living in peace until a one-eyed entity with two horns/tentacles (speculated to be a Frozen Watcher or one of Voidborn species) attacked them. It knocks Gnar's family away, triggering his therefore turning Mega, and promptly fighting the entity to unknown success.
- Gnar learned to use a boomerang from and fashioned his after his father's.
- The boomerang is hidden in Mega Gnar's fur when he transforms.
- Gnar is the only Yordle in modern times to have a tail due to his antiquity.
- The Hunter Hunted was originally written from point of view. However, with the later established timeline and map settings, the hunter that encountered Gnar from the story is unlikely to still be him should the story be still canon.
|MISSING||Updated to current version.|
Gnar is a primeval yordle whose playful antics can erupt into a toddler's outrage in an instant, transforming him into a massive beast bent on destruction. Frozen in True Ice for millennia, the curious creature broke free and now hops about a changed world he sees as exotic and wondrous. Delighted by danger, Gnar flings whatever he can at his enemies, be it his bonetooth boomerang, or a nearby building.