- Since the Glacial synergy relies on hitting the enemy champions, attack speed items like stun the enemy. or survival items like can ensure the glacial champions can
- Units that are stunned can still gain mana from taking damage, and will immediately use their special ability if given a chance. This makes magic resistance items worthwhile for the Glacial synergy, like , , or .
- Along with the on-hit stun effect Glacial provides, three of the glacial champions' special ability stun targets. Giving mana items like or to these three champions will increase the time the opposing army spends stunned.
- This trait has the added benefit of Rangers or Blademasters. being able to turn any champion into a glacial. Good choices for this are high attack speed champions like
- Stunning multiple targets can help guarantee an equipped will be useful.
- A Glacial team will stun the frontline champions, but the synergy doesn't give bonus damage or resistances, so Glacial is weak against team with a solid frontline with most of the damage coming from the backline.
- If a tanky frontline champion can draw their attention, Assassins can take the glacial champions out without worrying about the stun.
- A champion holding a will lose all aggro on them while being revived.
- stun allies. and will slow down how fast the Glacial enemies attack, and in turn
- stun the user. gives the option to out-range the Glacials while they focus on the frontline, unable to
- can allow one ally the ability to dodge getting targeted and take out their backline.
- Since the synergy focuses on basic attacks, stunned ally deal damage to their attackers. can allow a
- Glacials' basic attacks have a chance to stun their target for 1.5 seconds on-hit.
- 2 Glacials: 20%
- 4 Glacials: 33%
- 6 Glacials: 50%
- Champions: , , , , , .
- Item: .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.