- For the Legends of Runeterra card see 1 Ghost (Legends of Runeterra).
Ghost is a self-targeted summoner spell that increases your champion's movement speed and grants them the ability to ignore unit collision for a few seconds.
- Ghost can be used either offensively or defensively. The increase in movement speed and ignoring unit collision makes it easier to both chase down enemy champions, and escape bad situations.
|Summoner spell haste
|Base cooldown ▶
- Season One Promotional video.
is shown using this spell to push through mobs and a fallen tower in the League of Legends
- Ghost and are the only usable summmoner spells in the basic tutorial.
- The first icon for 2011 mastery Haste.
was recolored for the icon for the Season
- Ghost grants between 9.936 and 39.744 bonus attack damage with his passive .
- Bonus movement speed increased to 24% − 48% (based on level) from 20% − 40% (based on level).
- Removed: Bonus movement speed no longer ramps up over 2 seconds.
- New Effect: Duration is now extended by 4 − 7 (based on level) seconds upon scoring a takedown.
- Bonus movement speed reduced to 20% − 40% (based on level) from 28% − 45% (based on level).
- Cooldown increased to 210 seconds from 180.
- New Effect: Movement speed now ramps up over the first two seconds, rather than activating instantly.
- Cooldown reduced to 180 seconds from 210.
- Movement speed increased to 28% − 45% (based on level) from 27% at all levels.
- Now improved in the Offense Mastery tree instead of Utility.
- Improved Ghost increases movement speed bonus to 35%.
duration decreased to 10 from 14.
movement speed increase reduced to 27% from 32%.
- Haste (mastery) movement speed bonus reduced to 6% from 8%.
can now be used without breaking stealth.
- Movement speed bonus increased to 32% from 28%.
- Duration increase to 14 seconds from 12 seconds.
- July 10, 2009 Patch
- Duration reduced to 15 from 30 sec.
- June 26, 2009 Patch
- Haste: Increases the movement speed bonus of by 8%, and increases the duration by 1.5 seconds.
- May 9, 2009 Patch
- Cooldown increased to 210 seconds from 180 seconds.
- May 1, 2009 Patch
mastery bonus to +8% from +10%.
- Duration reduced to 12 seconds from 15 seconds.
- April 18, 2009 Patch
- Duration reduced to 15 seconds from 25 seconds.
- Movement speed bonus increased 28% from 22%.
- Added a buff texture.
- April 11, 2009 Patch
- Movement speed bonus increased to 22% from 15%.
- Alpha Week 6
- Movement speed bonus decreased to 15% from 20%.
- Alpha Week 5
duration increased to 25 seconds from 15 seconds and tooltip now properly reflects the 20% movement speed bonus.
- Alpha Week 4
- Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes from 6 minutes.
- Movement Speed increased to 20% from 10%.
- Alpha Week 3
- Summoner Haste name changed to Summoner , and now allows you to walk through units.