The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The enhanced attack will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal (the bonus damage does not).
- The bonus damage will also apply life steal.
- The bonus damage is applied to structures.
- Decisive Strike locks Garen out of using basic attacks for a short period of time. This is shortened with attack speed.
- The enhanced attack will still complete and hit the target even if they become untargetable during the attack's windup.
- Decisive Strike will only cleanse slows and no other status effects (e.g. the damage reduction from Exhaust will not be removed).
- Decisive Strike will not prevent the reapplication of slows (e.g. the persistent slow from will be immediately reapplied after removal if Garen is still within its area of effect).
- Spell shield will only negate the silence.
- Decisive Strike's lunge can pass very thin terrain and will otherwise not be able to. In any case, Garen will still hit his target.
- Courage's bonus resistances are only gained when it is ranked up at least once, but Courage's passive is retroactive for units killed before it was learned.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Courage's bonus resistances can be obtained by any of Garen's damage sources (basic attacks, abilities, summoner spells, item actives).
- This does not include last hits transferred to Garen artificially, through effects such as .
- The kills on these enemy unit types count towards Courage's bonus resistances:
- The kills on these enemy unit types do not count towards Courage's bonus resistances:
- Courage will only grant bonus resistances from units killed by Garen himself. and of allies do not count.
- The Tenacity increase stacks additively with the tenacity reduction from Brittle, but multiplicatively with other sources.
- Howling Abyss differences
- Bonus resistances on-kill changed to 0.5. Number of enemy kills needed to reach the maximum amount changed to 60.
- The initial casts count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Deactivating the ability manually does not.
- Judgment only benefits from the bonus attack speed gained from items through the stats they provide, and not any of their additional effects (such as by passives or item actives).
- Each spin triggers a stack of .
- For the purpose of moving closer to an enemy when right clicking them, Judgment also reduces Garen's attack range to 100 for the duration.
- Judgment cancels Garen's last movement command upon ending.
- Each spin deals damage simultaneously to all enemies within its range when the spin is completed.
- The spin animation is capped at once per 0.2 seconds, but the amount of ticks will keep on scaling.
- The armor reduction stacks multiplicatively with other percentage armor penetration effects.
|Abilities||Decisive Strike and Courage are usable. Demacian Justice interrupts.|
|Items||Usable||All items are usable|
|Spells||Usable||Barrier Clarity Cleanse Exhaust Ghost Heal Ignite Smite Flash Teleport Hexflash|
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences
- Can not stack spin casts.
- Demacian Justice is cancelled and does not go on cooldown under the following circumstances:
- The target will die if they're at least under 16.67 / 20 / 23.08% maximum health + 125 / 240 / 346.15 flat health on top of that. This does not count effects that mitigate true damage, such as shields.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.