- No additional details.
- Decisive Strike does not interrupt Garen's previous orders.
- The enhanced attack will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal (the bonus damage does not).
- Decisive Strike is not interrupted by most effects that would normally prevent basic attacks from hitting their target.
- The attack will complete even if the target becomes untargetable during the windup.
- If the slow has a cripple effect within it, it will also be removed together with the slow.
- Decisive Strike does not protect Garen from re-application of slows on him.
- Decisive Strike's leap can pass very thin terrain and will otherwise not be able to. In any case, Garen will still hit his target.
- Courage does not interrupt Garen's previous orders.
- Courage's bonus resistances are only gained when it is ranked up at least once, but Courage's passive is retroactive.
- Any enemy unit counts towards Courage's bonus resistances: champions, minions, monsters (including epic ones), summoned units and turrets. The bonus is equal in all these cases.
- Courage will only grant bonus resistances from units killed by Garen himself. and of allies do not count.
- Howling Abyss differences:
- Bonus resistances on-kill changed to 0.5. Number of enemy kills needed to reach the maximum amount changed to 60.
- The initial cast count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Deactivating the ability manually is not.
- Each spin triggers a stack of .
- Silencing Garen will prevent him from deactivating the ability early.
- Judgment cancels Garen's last movement command upon ending.
- Each spin deals damage simultaneously to all enemies within its range when the spin is completed.
- The spin animation is capped at once per 0.2 seconds, but the amount of ticks will keep on scaling.
- The armor reduction stacks multiplicatively with other percentage armor penetration effects.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.