- Unlike most damage over time debuffs, reapplying Trial by Fire before a previous application has run out will stack the full damage, instead of just refreshing the duration.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Interaction with parries ( dodge, block, and blind).
- If the attack is dodged, the effect is not applied nor does Trial by Fire go on cooldown.
- Remove Scury does not remove debuffs other than crowd control, even if both occur from the same effect. For example, Remove Scurvy will dispel the slow from , but not its damage reduction.
- Remove Scurvy can remove the underlying stun from airborne, but a blink or dash ability is required to override the displacement.
- Placed barrels do not grant vision until they explode, but they are revealed to Gangplank.
- If Gangplank loses allied vision, for instance due to nearsight, he will also lose vision on his barrels temporarily.
- Barrels prematurely grant sight of their explosion radius (including across terrain and into bushes) if or a lit fuse is travelling towards them.
- This area reveal happens even if is not going to make it explode.
- An exploding Powder Keg will splash critically strikes. bonus damage, and will also be modified if the attack
- Attacks against Powder Kegs will apply on-hit effects (such as Cleave), but proc damage against the barrel itself is reduced to 0.
- Notes regarding the Spellblade interaction:
- The attack with Spellblade can be but does not have to be the one to trigger the explosion.
- The stored damage is static and will not change if Gangplank gains base attack damage by leveling up or exchanges his Spellblade item.
- If a keg that is storing Spellblade damage is attacked with a new instance of Spellblade, it will override the previously stored damage (if different).
- The magic damage of is fully applied, but effectively converted to physical damage.
- Crushing Blow will not trigger from Powder Kegs destroyed from Gangplank, even with .
- Cannon Barrage's slow lingers for 0.25 seconds after affected enemies leave the target area.
Powder Kegs can only be damaged by enemy champions' basic attacks and cannot be targeted by enemy minions.
The Powder Keg loses 1 maximum health every seconds (minimum 1 current health)
Gangplank can attack a Powder Keg with basic attacks and kill gold but instead explodes, inflicting the triggering strike upon all enemies, ignoring 40% of their armor, slowing them by 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80% for 2 seconds, dealing 80 / 105 / 130 / 155 / 180 bonus physical damage to enemy champions and applying spell effects as area damage. Magic damage effects are not applied. If Gangplank destroys a Powder Keg with then every enemy killed by the Powder Keg will also be plundered and grants him as if he had killed them with the initial ability.. If he destroys it, the keg no longer grants
Powder Kegs connect to each other when, and explode when a Powder Keg they are connected to is detonated, though they do not affect enemies hit by one of the previous explosions.
- This patch box only contains the Current version. For Gangplank's complete patch history, see here.