- Remove Scurvy only removes crowd control debuffs (with the exception of nearsight), so it cannot remove:
- Placed barrels do not grant vision.
- An exploding Powder Keg will splash bonus damage, and will also be modified if the attack critically strikes.
- An exploding Powder Keg's damage is not increased by most attack effects from runes or items, such as or . There is a notable exception, however: the bonus damage from (and its upgrades) will be splashed to all targets.
- The Powder Keg is classified as being hit for the purposes of triggering effects such as with the effects centered on the keg.
- Powder Keg applies spell effects.
- Cannon Barrage's slow lingers for 0.25 seconds after affected enemies leave the target area.
Powder Kegs can only be damaged by enemy champions' basic attacks and cannot be targeted by enemy minions.
The Powder Keg loses 1 maximum health every seconds (minimum 1 current health)
Gangplank can attack a Powder Keg with basic attacks and kill gold but instead explodes, inflicting the triggering strike upon all enemies, ignoring 40% of their armor, slowing them by 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80% for 2 seconds, dealing 80 / 105 / 130 / 155 / 180 bonus physical damage to enemy champions and applying spell effects as an area-of-effect ability. Magic damage on-hit effects are not applied. If Gangplank destroys a Powder Keg with then every enemy killed by the Powder Keg will also be plundered and give Gangplank as if he had killed them with the initial ability.. If he destroys it, the keg no longer grants
Powder Kegs connect to each other when, and explode when a Powder Keg they are connected to is detonated, though they do not affect enemies hit by one of the previous explosions.