- Remove Scury does not remove debuffs other than crowd control, even if both occur from the same effect. For example, Remove Scurvy will dispel the slow from , but not its damage reduction.
- Remove Scurvy can remove the underlying stun from airborne, but a blink or dash ability is required to override the displacement.
- Placed barrels do not grant vision.
- An exploding Powder Keg will splash critically strikes. bonus damage, and will also be modified if the attack
- An exploding Powder Keg's damage is not increased by most attack effects from runes or items, such as or . There is a notable exception, however: the bonus physical damage from Spellblade (if there is any) will be splashed to all targets.
- The Powder Keg is classified as being hit for the purposes of triggering effects such as with the effects centered on the keg.
- Cannon Barrage's slow lingers for 0.25 seconds after affected enemies leave the target area.
Powder Kegs can only be damaged by enemy champions' basic attacks and cannot be targeted by enemy minions.
The Powder Keg loses 1 maximum health every seconds (minimum 1 current health)
Gangplank can attack a Powder Keg with basic attacks and kill gold but instead explodes, inflicting the triggering strike upon all enemies, ignoring 40% of their armor, slowing them by 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80% for 2 seconds, dealing 80 / 105 / 130 / 155 / 180 bonus physical damage to enemy champions and applying spell effects as area damage. Magic damage on-hit effects are not applied. If Gangplank destroys a Powder Keg with then every enemy killed by the Powder Keg will also be plundered and grants him as if he had killed them with the initial ability.. If he destroys it, the keg no longer grants
Powder Kegs connect to each other when, and explode when a Powder Keg they are connected to is detonated, though they do not affect enemies hit by one of the previous explosions.